BroadstairsR

Big night in Binland.

6 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I'm sure a man of your intelligence can work it out.

Pleased to see the usual suspects are out. 

Enjoy!

Work it out?

Transparency not quite being the word for it.

The fact is that you had previously made a very vague, personal remark which when asked to substantiate has just resulted in more of the same (x2.)

I remember you as that contributor who at one time seemed intent upon getting on the wrong side of virtually half this forum by posting similar stuff. 

When I suggested that perhaps you weren't the sharpest tool in the box, your response was to send me a series of unwelcome pms which culminated in a barrage of inane one-liners in my inbox on a daily basis.

You only stopped when I pointed out that such behaviour was an abuse of a decent forum facility and perhaps should be reported.

Is this what you were referring to?

If so perhaps I should copy and paste some of it so that others can judge for themselves. 

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Work it out?

Transparency not quite being the word for it.

The fact is that you had previously made a very vague, personal remark which when asked to substantiate has just resulted in more of the same (x2.)

I remember you as that contributor who at one time seemed intent upon getting on the wrong side of virtually half this forum by posting similar stuff. 

When I suggested that perhaps you weren't the sharpest tool in the box, your response was to send me a series of unwelcome pms which culminated in a barrage of inane one-liners in my inbox on a daily basis.

You only stopped when I pointed out that such behaviour was an abuse of a decent forum facility and perhaps should be reported.

Is this what you were referring to?

If so perhaps I should copy and paste some of it so that others can judge for themselves. 

I'm sure everyone else would prefer it if you remained on topic. 

I'm having no part of your self indulgent game playing. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I'm sure everyone else would prefer it if you remained on topic. 

I'm having no part of your self indulgent game playing. 

Even the usual suspects?

Edited by BroadstairsR

Perhaps Jeremy because you lived in Hertfordshire in your early years you didn’t get the full ‘healthy’ rivalry immersive experience? I personally would be happy to see them drop through the football pyramid like a stone, their fans will still be crowing about their history in 50 years time when anyone who witnessed it first hand will be long gone.

• Like 1

Back on topic, tomorrow night the binmen get to play Barrow again. Should be an early indicator for them for next year when they are in League Two.

Had a chat with a binner mate of mine. 

He really is interested on what the Americans do now. They either show they are serious and get a proper manager in who can really push things on or just go small time man to carry on jogging along.