Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Norwich proud to support Rainbow Laces

25 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Are you media as you seem to be very quick on updating this forum?

they developed the "Quink Un" Chrome extension. Right click any link, select "Send to pinkun", it writes the title and adds the link, you barely have to break stride.

The only catch is it uses his account to post what you find, giving the overall impression of them being a 'real' entity.  CC is actually an accumulation of users all feeding into his metaverse.  The captcha protection is simply tricking users into entering topic replies as a payback system.

If I wasn't so scared, I'd dare say it was genius.  Only noticed myself when the captcha was displaying a post I'd made earlier in the day with the caption above asking "What would you say to this?".

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

they developed the "Quink Un" Chrome extension. Right click any link, select "Send to pinkun", it writes the title and adds the link, you barely have to break stride.

The only catch is it uses his account to post what you find, giving the overall impression of them being a 'real' entity.  CC is actually an accumulation of users all feeding into his metaverse.  The captcha protection is simply tricking users into entering topic replies as a payback system.

If I wasn't so scared, I'd dare say it was genius.  Only noticed myself when the captcha was displaying a post I'd made earlier in the day with the caption above asking "What would you say to this?".

Oh no I've been found out!

3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Am I the only person to not understand one word of that 😂

Let's call it age 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Am I the only person to not understand one word of that 😂

Rot13 didn't help I guess?  Oh well... 🙂

Jrypbzr gb gur qnex fvqr bs gur cvaxha, jurer qvfphffvbaf pna or uvqqra va cynva fvtug.

The politicisation and virtue signalling by the club leaves me cold. I think it divides more than it unites. Instead of drawing attention to differences we should unite around the shared love football. Just my opinion. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Just out of interest CC what is it that you for a living?

Are you media as you seem to be very quick on updating this forum?

Not being funny, just interested. 

Just going to ignore this one then Cambridgeshire canary? 

7 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Rot13 didn't help I guess?  Oh well... 🙂

Jrypbzr gb gur qnex fvqr bs gur cvaxha, jurer qvfphffvbaf pna or uvqqra va cynva fvtug.

And still no clue as to what you've just said 🤣

• Haha 1