Harry53

A Fans Matchday View (with interviews)

56 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

No question, Mr Harry! was idly winding up Mr Greavsy for the implication of his comment 🙂 

PS Didn’t have you down at being that senior.. but could have guessed from the ‘53. Nice canyoning action!

canyoning was the most mentally and physically challenging thing I have ever done. Thanks for the compliments

• Like 1

Cheers for the advertisement of the company I work for right at the start 

you’d be welcome at the river garden prematch for a pint next time you cover a match 

31 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Thanks for that Harry , it was an enjoyable watch.

Get involved Tilly. Would be great seeing you in lollards post game analysing. 

4 minutes ago, CUSDP said:

That would be smashing. Rainbow laces day too   this Saturday so would be the ideal fixture. 

34 minutes ago, CUSDP said:

As usual i will be in there after the game at about 5.30pm so bring your dad along and we will give you the benefit of our knowledge, FOC naturally.

38 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

As usual i will be in there after the game at about 5.30pm so bring your dad along and we will give you the benefit of our knowledge, FOC naturally.

Anyone else take their conversation as a thinly-veiled grudge-fuelled hoolo rumble being set up?

• Haha 1

Hi everyone, I have been given some good feedback from my "one off" matchday experience video (NOR v SOUTHAMPTON), and I have been asked to do it again, so I will probably be doing another tomorrow v Wolves. Only problem I see is making each video interesting but I have some thoughts to keep it going. I do not plan to film any action as it could be illegal and anyway I want to enjoy the game. I will post on here. I thank everyone who watched and for the encouraging comments. It is appreciated.

I have re-branded my Youtube channel as many ask me what the name of it was, and as I am doing a more varied content it made sense to change and make it easy to remember. So here it is

harry.png

Edited by Harry53
adjust attachment
  • Like 2