2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

They allegedly have an option to purchase him for £800k at the end of the season, so we can't rate him very highly.

We could have at least tried to get a million for him!

Still feels like a waste had quite high hopes

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

We could have at least tried to get a million for him!

Still feels like a waste had quite high hopes

He flopped in Belgium basically, football is cut throat, limit to how many chances you get really at this level.

Now he has a chance at proving he can play in the Championship for a smaller club, if that fails and they don't consider £800k for him then he'll have to go and play in Croatia like Drmic or something.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He flopped in Belgium basically, football is cut throat, limit to how many chances you get really at this level.

Now he has a chance at proving he can play in the Championship for a smaller club, if that fails and they don't consider £800k for him then he'll have to go and play in Croatia like Drmic or something.

You take the chances  worth the risk and good luck to him

I’m really glad he went out for a Championship loan this season, and it looks like he can cut it at that level as if we get relegated I think we may very well need him next season

Our team spots talent through a scientific means. They may not have been playing at the level to make them great 20 year old players. Its not their personal fault but i do believe they have talent.  They just need an opportunity to shine and they will. Maybe in the mid 20's but they will be able to play pro football at a high level. Just because they dont shine at 20 might be because they didn't have the upbringing of a premier league academy

Edited by mastoola

9 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

An actual current Norwich City player.

Played for Huddersfield today - scored the winner! 

Off to play footy today and I’m getting a lift off a baggies fan. Must….resist….mentioning….Sinani

2 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Off to play footy today and I’m getting a lift off a baggies fan. Must….resist….mentioning….Sinani

Try mentioning Jordan Hugill instead - and then report back to us on his reaction. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Try mentioning Jordan Hugill instead - and then report back to us on his reaction. 🙂 

We’ve that conversation a few times, he’s baffled at how many headers he doesn’t win