Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Vrancic

Just now, Danke bitte said:

You’re on fire tonight buddy! 

He’s started a thread on a guy that now plays for Stoke! I mean, good god!

For Gods sake why can’t you move on from the past Lakey? Farke, Vrancic if you love them so much go and follow their careers at wherever they are! THEY ARE THE PAST! GET OVER IT!

31 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

One goal and one assist in the 2-0 win for Stoke today.

Class.

I mean hes always been very good at championship level so hardly surprising.

1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

A class act at Championship level, not good enough for the Premier League now..........

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm just so pleased to see him doing so well still.  Deserves it for his contribution to us over three years having left us with some unforgettable memories of his goals and assists - and for his ability to focus and do a job when called for, often having to do it from the bench. Now getting plenty of game time and recognition at Stoke.

Class act in the Championship but just can’t cut it in the EPL. Lakey I’m not surprised you’re getting flak, this is supposed to be the “Norwich” chat section and Vrancic doesn’t play for us any more. Feel free to continue your Vrancic obsession elsewhere on the board!

5 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Class act in the Championship but just can’t cut it in the EPL. Lakey I’m not surprised you’re getting flak, this is supposed to be the “Norwich” chat section and Vrancic doesn’t play for us any more. Feel free to continue your Vrancic obsession elsewhere on the board!

He used to play for us therefore he is a Norwich connection. I follow our ex-players with interest and especially ones I think highly of, so I'll carry on posting on here about any player past or present. This is exactly the place to do it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mastoola said:

Ive been following too.  looks a different play to what he was at NCFC.

A more… affectionate, player?

I think he would probably be in our squad but would he be starting? Not so sure. Premier League is a completely different kettle of fish unfortunately

45 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm just so pleased to see him doing so well still.  Deserves it for his contribution to us over three years having left us with some unforgettable memories of his goals and assists - and for his ability to focus and do a job when called for, often having to do it from the bench. Now getting plenty of game time and recognition at Stoke.

You sentimental old devil..........

10 hours ago, mastoola said:

Ive been following too.  looks a different play to what he was at NCFC.

I would imagine that he only trains once a day at Stoke which probably helps