RobJames

it's just a perfect day

We get another win. Two of the summer signings are beginning to show why we signed them (Sargeant/Rashida). Norman already has. We are off the bottom. The binners managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and the egg chasers do the opposite. And Man Utd lose.  🥰

27 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

To be fair, Man Utd losing has done us no favours. 

I disagree. Man U are a relegation rival!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

To be fair, Man Utd losing has done us no favours. 

It's always nice when Man Utd lose. Watching their fans squirm & point fingers is one of those guilty pleasures. Very pleasurable.

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

We get another win. Two of the summer signings are beginning to show why we signed them (Sargeant/Rashida). Norman already has. We are off the bottom. The binners managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and the egg chasers do the opposite. And Man Utd lose.  🥰

To our relegation rivals....

11 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

To our relegation rivals....

Not even a third of the way into the season. And you are telling us you know who will be fighting relegation. One being us, as well.

10 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Not even a third of the way into the season. And you are telling us you know who will be fighting relegation. One being us, as well

Apply common sense.

16 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Not even a third of the way into the season. And you are telling us you know who will be fighting relegation. One being us, as well.

Are you seriously suggesting you can't tell at this early stage whether Watford or Man Utd are more likely to be fighting relegation?? 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Are you seriously suggesting you can't tell at this early stage whether Watford or Man Utd are more likely to be fighting relegation?? 

It is not either, or.

1 hour ago, paddycanary said:

It's always nice when Man Utd lose. Watching their fans squirm & point fingers is one of those guilty pleasures. Very pleasurable.

But is it really nice to see Watford win? Had the result been the other way round the Hornets would be sitting just 1 point clear of the drop zone. In the first half of the season it’s always best for our result to be victory, and all the other teams to draw

58 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

But is it really nice to see Watford win? Had the result been the other way round the Hornets would be sitting just 1 point clear of the drop zone. In the first half of the season it’s always best for our result to be victory, and all the other teams to draw

I get it! Of course it would be better for our prospects over the season to keep as many potential relegation candidates anchored around the drop zone as possible. But I just love seeing Man U struggling. I can't help it. I was forced to suck it up all through the Fergie era. 

Their pain is my pleasure. I also enjoy seeing Chelsea, Liverpool & Leeds flounder, in that order. But particularly Man United. Ipswich have drifted so far into the pack now that they're almost inconsequential. Almost. 

Perhaps we can keep nailing the 3-pointers and then a point will come where we won't be concerned about others' results! :classic_smile:OTBC!

We would much rather Man Utd beat Watford - obviously.

And, no, it doesn't take "Mystic Meg" to figure that out.

To the OPs comment regarding Sargent. He doesn't necessarily look a danger to score at every minute, but damn does he motor around out there. His ability to break up the oppositions flow really works for me. Now, hopefully he can put a few in the back of the net as well.