Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

OGS about to be sacked

Given the interview de Gea gave to the BBC I'd have thought that would have been inevitable without the result.

When a senior player says your team don't know how to defend in the post match interview then you know you are done for as a manager.

2 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Given the interview de Gea gave to the BBC I'd have thought that would have been inevitable without the result.

When a senior player says your team don't know how to defend in the post match interview then you know you are done for as a manager.

The "been a tough couple of years" comment was interesting that's for sure. Ole can't survive another embarrassment surely, he's got to be gone. Who are they going to turn to now?! Maybe Ronaldo will manage them

Rubbish. We have them in a few weeks. Wish he could hold on until then so we can deliver the killer blow.. annoying. Fkng Watford. Always pooping our party, I’m really starting to dislike them 

• Haha 2

Saw his post match interview, and really seemed like a broken man. I really don't like Man United, but he always seemed like an okay guy. His appointment was because he was a club legend that the fans wouldn't hate, but from a humane point of view, it's best that they part ways.

Poch looks the most likely. Nobody wants to head for that sinking ship right now and out of the managers they have available out of jobs, he’s the best one although that’s not saying much. Employing club legends does not always work out. Lampard being an example alongside Ole.

I cannot see anyone wanting to be poached for them, especially with the mutual agreement in place within the league. Will Zidane really be all that interested?, it’s quite a comedown for him from Real.

Edited by KernowCanary

One of the biggest clubs in the world but just can't seem to nail the manager position.

They've dithered over the useless OGS consequently missing out on Conte,

Zidane will be another mismatch they can waste millions on.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

One of the biggest clubs in the world but just can't seem to nail the manager position.

They've dithered over the useless OGS consequently missing out on Conte,

Zidane will be another mismatch they can waste millions on.

its a poison chalice whoever gets it (but a chalice filled with gold)

55 minutes ago, KernowCanary said:

Poch looks the most likely. Nobody wants to head for that sinking ship right now and out of the managers they have available out of jobs, he’s the best one although that’s not saying much. Employing club legends does not always work out. Lampard being an example alongside Ole.

I cannot see anyone wanting to be poached for them, especially with the mural agreement in place within the league. Will Zidane really be all that interested?, it’s quite a comedown for him from Real.

Well I suppose the writing's been on the wall for a long time now...................................

• Haha 2