Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Southampton ****

5 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Except the Scot playing for Southampton.

You would have thought after that half, both Adams and Armstrong would have been looking forward to their goal bonus. Good job they sh*t too. 

We will probably win this game now based on the old, have to score when on top. 

Edited by Baracouda

3 minutes ago, Carra Rud said:

Exellent the ginger ninja's on... he'll show the new boss what yanks can do with a round ball.

He's already showing more than the Dereham Doorstop.

• Haha 1

To be fair to Sergeant, I thought that he was a bit rubbish but so far he is definitely helping in keeping that ball up.

9 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Have you noticed it's Sargent on? Not sure that's an improvement! I suppose he has better physical attributes.

Made a massive difference since been on 

Is this the point when Smith brings PLM on and we all agree that Farke was probably right all along?

6 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Made a massive difference since been on 

Agreed.

He still can't trap a bag of cement but this game isn't calling for technical ability. He's dragging us forward. Made a difference. We look awful first half, now we look like we at least want to try to score.

17 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He's already showing more than the Dereham Doorstop.

Yep Todd not the answer…

I don't think Cantwell was handled very well by Farke, he is still very immature - when I was his age I was down in the South Atlantic. Some lads just need a bit of nurturing - I don't think he'll stay - good luck to the lad think he may have blown it at this level.

Edited by Carra Rud

Just now, Carra Rud said:

I don't think Cantwell was handled very well by Farke, he is still very immature - when I was his age I was down in the South Atlantic. Some lads just need a bit of nurturing - I don't he'll stay - good luck to the lad think he may have blown it at this level.

Or perhaps he's just not match fit after some time out & he took a bad knock on his achilles. 

• Like 2

Just now, Number9 said:

Or perhaps he's just not match fit after some time out & he took a bad knock on his achilles. 

He has played plenty of games for the U23s and even if not fully match fit, you'd still expect some glimmer at some stage. 

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Maybe! TBH I think he feels like he should be first choice based on being a half decent championship player

Just now, Carra Rud said:

Maybe! TBH I think he feels like he should be first choice based on being a half decent championship player

After today I think Cantwell's choices are obvious. Either he works hard to get back into contention or he sulks and goes on Instagram. Let's see.

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

The player stats for the games he's played this season suggest he does ok in the Premier League.