Sign in to follow this  
JB

First Smith Media

Do we know when/if we are to get Smith's first interview with the media for us to watch or read, or will it end up just being part of the pre-match one?

Little bit surprised we've not had the usual photos of sigining the contract, holding the shirt etc. Assume he wasn't able to make it to Norwich until now.

13 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Little bit surprised we've not had the usual photos of sigining the contract, holding the shirt etc. Assume he wasn't able to make it to Norwich until now.

He was still out of the country when it was confirmed as far as I'm aware, he is meant to be meeting the playing squad this morning so would imagine we'll see some more press today

6 minutes ago, AJ said:

He was still out of the country when it was confirmed as far as I'm aware, he is meant to be meeting the playing squad this morning so would imagine we'll see some more press today

Bit of a whirlwind start for him, international players only just getting back in as well. Hopefully he can get them all pumped up and ready for Saturday!

26 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Bit of a whirlwind start for him, international players only just getting back in as well. Hopefully he can get them all pumped up and ready for Saturday!

It will be a test of the Police's view of the Binners now - if we did draw them would both constabularies insist on the usual 12 noon kick off on the Sunday?  Or is it not considered that high profile a match any more?  Cambridge or Peterborough mind ......

41 minutes ago, Satriales said:

You can imagine the sights of Smith turning up with Steak sauce down his top, eyes half closed  "Alright boys, do some laps.. I'll be in my office, knock loudly if you need me.."  haha 🙂

13 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

It will be a test of the Police's view of the Binners now - if we did draw them would both constabularies insist on the usual 12 noon kick off on the Sunday?  Or is it not considered that high profile a match any more?  Cambridge or Peterborough mind ......

I think you meant this to appear on ' The Binner Dream Is Alive ! ' thread 🙂

• Thanks 1

I've just checked on YouTube & there is Dean Smiths Press Conference scheduled for 12:55 on the NCFC YouTube channel. 

Edited by Top corner
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Top corner said:

I've just checked on YouTube & there is Dean Smiths Press Conference scheduled for 12:55 on the NCFC YouTube channel. 

It's now been removed(?!)  

1 minute ago, BigManInTheBarclay said:

they just pulled YouTube stream link?

Bit of a pranker I reckon, It played for a few seconds and he was yelling "I Thought it was Northwich!".  Then the feed cut.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, crab man said:

image.png.5315e284e0e40d4c61f1016f88832988.png

What is going on in the background of this image. Is it the kit man sewing Smith on to the training kit at super speed or simply did he fart and everyone is laughing? 

1 minute ago, Norfolk Dan said:

What is going on in the background of this image. Is it the kit man sewing Smith on to the training kit at super speed or simply did he fart and everyone is laughing? 

Look's like the bespectacled background guy has let off an absolute 'rip snorter' of a botty burp.....and Dean's sayin'....'Phwoar is he gonna stitch a button on that?'.....

Pinkun have a reaction video queued for 3pm, so perhaps the conference won't be broadcast?

Tell a lie, the main Norwich feed is back up:-

Edited by Google Bot

I know he has to say the right things, but I do find Dean impressive so far. Carra hopefully will be rocking on Saturday!

A little short, but good to see nonetheless, was more Villa talk in there but it's understandable with the national coverage I guess.

Says defence is his number one priority, I hope he looks to address that further up the field with ball retention and press, and doesn't go in to sit back and be cautious.

Edited by Google Bot

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Not a lot of charisma there, but let's see how he gets the team performing.

From Happy Clapper to City basher 😂

Edited by yellow_belly
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

But he spoke very positively about what he wants to do, no negativity about us not being able to beat teams like your beloved Farke kept saying!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

His story about checking the ham wasn't out of date at home not exciting enough for you?! 🙂

• Like 1