Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Sexy Bennett has been fired..

55 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You have noticed but thinking about it probably not that the job was first advertised on the club site 4 days ago well before this Sexy Bennett nonsense started on here.

Someone has left the club to pursue another job and the advert is for their replacement. Left of their own accord as opposed to fired.

Yet another ridiculous click bait headline from Cambridge.

Edited by TIL 1010

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You have noticed but thinking about it probably not that the job was first advertised on the club site 4 days ago well before this Sexy Bennett nonsense started on here.

Someone has left the club to pursue another job and the advert is for their replacement. Left of their own accord as opposed to fired.

I made the mistake of clicking on it, I should have known better.......

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Something you must something fun at parties something

I suspect that it was one of Farke's many responsibilities. Maybe he should have spent less time on Twitter and more time coaching 'defensive topics'.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Something you must something fun at parties something

I thought it was some of your finest work Cambridgeo !! Quite topical, current and clever. 👍😇😉

34 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Doesn’t seem like a great salary for a role that has a fair amount of responsibility.

Its the Norwich way Nuffo.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hello, im Tillo, and if your firewrks need pi$$ing on, im yer man.😉😇👍

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Its the Norwich way Nuffo.

It’s probably exploiting the desirability of a career in football. I doubt it’s just us who do it Corky.

7 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

It’s probably exploiting the desirability of a career in football. I doubt it’s just us who do it Corky.

I Should have been more clear Nuffo that I was deadpanning the 'we always  do it on the cheap' brigade... soz.

But, I've seen with my own eyes how a football association  can attract young people,  give them unrealistic  expectations,  essentially  using them as unpaid helpers. Sure,  they get an introduction  to coaching and courses are cheaper or free if they  assist,  but I've had to fight tooth and nail in the past  just to get them travelling  expenses. 

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I Should have been more clear Nuffo that I was deadpanning the 'we always  do it on the cheap' brigade... soz.

But, I've seen with my own eyes how a football association  can attract young people,  give them unrealistic  expectations,  essentially  using them as unpaid helpers. Sure,  they get an introduction  to coaching and courses are cheaper or free if they  assist,  but I've had to fight tooth and nail in the past  just to get them travelling  expenses. 

No winky face emoji??? 😘

But yes, there’s far too much of that behaviour, from the football bodies you’ve experienced, to businesses expecting young people to “intern”, which translates as working for nothing - and excluding those who don’t have the financial resources or family background to make it possible. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Interesting part at the end, makes me wonder if this is related(?).

image.png.f9cc340ac8076d27598926952193f249.png

I’ve no reactions left, but 🤣