Sign in to follow this  
Creedence Clearwater Couto

Latest Pinkun Podcast, Pritchard inaccuracy!

On 19/11/2021 at 11:35, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Out of curiously, why do think the thread started so terribly? 

PD is a highly respected journalist, who's views and opinions rub off on impressionable fans. I think it's worthy topic of conversation when misinformation is quoted, especially as that may form the basis of fans debates on here. 

I do agree the thread quickly went downhill and in the wrong direction, though. 

It was doomed from The start 

14 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Damn straight. Sins of omission and of commission etc. 

You and @cambridgeshire canary, who was himself recently talking about head less than salubriously. Probably a smoking gun 

Look, I like  banter as much as the next person with an inflated view of their own importance and absolutely no sense of humour, but linking me with @cambridgeshire canary is just way beyond the pale. You will be hearing from several of my lawyers...

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Rude

It’s telling that we both imagined ourselves the subject of this Purple patch🤣

the next person with an inflated view of their own importance and absolutely no sense of humour

16 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Good grief -  he's fallen a long way since he left us!

I know! I had to look him up. And to think he was one of our best players at one point. Bet he wished that car had carried onto Brighton… 

Reviving the original post, or should that be Rivival the original post - decent point and spot. I’m ok with Freezer et al but that’s a well made point  clarifying the Bees days. I’ll now review this. In terms of other agendas; we’ve had a few. I didn’t want Daniel to go, but now I’m not against a West Bromwich reggae takeover. 

3 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

I know! I had to look him up. And to think he was one of our best players at one point. Bet he wished that car had carried onto Brighton… 

I imagine he wishes he'd never taken a car to Huddersfield............................

On 23/11/2021 at 15:54, corbs said:

Reviving the original post, or should that be Rivival the original post - decent point and spot. I’m ok with Freezer et al but that’s a well made point  clarifying the Bees days. I’ll now review this. In terms of other agendas; we’ve had a few. I didn’t want Daniel to go, but now I’m not against a West Bromwich reggae takeover. 

So what has the groundbreaking discovery and critique of the pink un podcast achieved in the week or so it’s been on this post

has paddy Davitt been taking into the managers office and given 20 lashes across the cheeks? has Connor Southwell auditioned for the next milky bar kid and will David freezer ever give a player a 10 in his prematch review? 

• Confused 1

On 16/11/2021 at 10:19, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Firstly, I enjoy listening to the Paddy, Connor and Dave on the podcast. Occasionally I get frustrated with some of the soft approach, but recently they've been quite critical of the club, even directly at Webber, and that's refreshing as it's been justified. 

However, I was a little frustrated by Paddy's inaccuracy on the latest podcast. On 2 or 3 occasions in praising Dean Smith and what he might bring to Norwich, he referred back to his style at Brentford and specifically the type of players and system he used and referenced Alex Pritchard! He mentioned Smith's Brentford sides were impressive and successful. 

Firstly, Dean Smith didn't sign Alex Pritchard, and said player was never at Brentford at the same time as Smith! Secondly, Smith achieved 9th, 10th, and 9th, with Brentford failing to make the Championship play offs once. A feat achieved by Warburton and Frank, either side of Smiths spell.

Smith may well be a good manger and fit for Norwich, but using Brentford as proof isn't really the best example, especially when mentioning players that didn't even play under him! 

Just think Paddy should be a bit better than that. 

Jeez give the guy a break ... are you faultless at work? He was speaking off the cuff on a live recording.

From what I can tell he's pretty much bang on the money 99% of the time and provides hours and hours of free content for your ears and eyes.

Of all the journos to throw darts at I'm surprised that Paddy's your target!

2 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Jeez give the guy a break ... are you faultless at work? He was speaking off the cuff on a live recording.

From what I can tell he's pretty much bang on the money 99% of the time and provides hours and hours of free content for your ears and eyes.

👏👏👏👏👏

• Thanks 1

On 24/11/2021 at 16:20, Yobocop said:

So what has the groundbreaking discovery and critique of the pink un podcast achieved in the week or so it’s been on this post

has paddy Davitt been taking into the managers office and given 20 lashes across the cheeks? has Connor Southwell auditioned for the next milky bar kid and will David freezer ever give a player a 10 in his prematch review? 

What on earth are you going on about?

On 24/11/2021 at 16:34, Cantiaci Canary said:

From what I can tell he's pretty much bang on th of the timee money 99% and provides hours and hours of free content for your ears and eyes.

Agreed. But it was an obvious and significant inaccuracy to me.