Sign in to follow this  
horsefly

Liverpool bomb

Looks like some posts from this thread have disappeared 🤔

The 4 arrested have been released, but the Police have found some evidence at one address. Fortunately no one else killed and the taxi driver is out of hospital 👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

The 4 arrested have been released, but the Police have found some evidence at one address. Fortunately no one else killed and the taxi driver is out of hospital 👍

A very positive thing that they have. Shows some editorial control or maybe should say stewardship ... with some values.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

31 minutes ago, sonyc said:

A very positive thing that they have. Shows some editorial control or maybe should say stewardship ... with some values.

Yes - I saw it too. 

Less said the better. 

• Like 1

Looks like my post about who he was was removed, obviously Pete did not like it (good to see he's watching this board as he didn't do it before  )

14 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Looks like my post about who he was was removed, obviously Pete did not like it (good to see he's watching this board as he didn't do it before  )

Just add him to the ever growing list of people who know you post rubbish, mostly lies and highly questionable right wing views.

4 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

it was not lies, it was stating the truth. The trouble is you see lies when there are none = left winger 

Please crawl back under the stone from which you came. Your post was removed for a reason. Accept it as a man and move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Please crawl back under the stone from which you came. Your post was removed for a reason. Accept it as a man and move on.

I wrote nothing controversial just stating the facts !!

25 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I wrote nothing controversial just stating the facts !!

Linking the crime to immigration with your question "open borders?" is not a fact.

Sad episode and pleased the taxi driver escaped death. It’s going to be hell for him to live with……again the man of Iraqi origins came over in 2014 and was a converted Christian, nothing to do with terrorist links, more a question of mental health issues. As it’s an ongoing investigation it’s best not to form racist opinions without any facts and pleased Pete rightly deleted them from this thread.

• Like 4

Just a reminder that asylum seekers, just like UK  natives, end up doing all sorts of things. Even talk radio managed to acknowledge the achievements of one of them (perhaps Preeti might like to describe this as a "functional reflection" of the asylum system of this country)

Edited by horsefly

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Just a reminder that asylum seekers, just like UK  natives, end up doing all sorts of things. Even talk radio managed to acknowledge the achievements of one of them (perhaps Preeti might like to describe this as a "functional reflection" of the asylum system of this country)

"Just look at him, murderer if I ever saw one, wouldn't let him save my life, I tell ya"

Edited by keelansgrandad

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

"Just look at him, murderer if I ever saw one"

Yeah! Can't trust them asylum seekers, I reckon the hundreds (thousands?) of people whose lives he has saved is just a front.