Sign in to follow this  
Thumbbass

This Charming Man

New chant when we beat Southampton based on The Smiths 'This Charming Man' anyone?

Then we can sing 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now' in May

A detective series based in Norwich called "Shakespeare". Shakespeare is a detective who tackles vandalism. Bit of a maverick, not afraid to break the law if he thinks it's necessary. He's not a criminal, you know, but he will, perhaps, travel 80mph on the motorway if, for example, he wants to get somewhere quickly...Think about it. No one had heard of Oxford before Inspector Morse.

2 hours ago, Thumbbass said:

New chant when we beat Southampton based on The Smiths 'This Charming Man' anyone?

Then we can sing 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now' in May

Sorry Thumbbass. I didn't see this thread, and started an almost identical one. Good to know that great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ).

2 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Sorry Thumbbass. I didn't see this thread, and started an almost identical one. Good to know that great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ).

I saw. I was going to post 'Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before' 😉  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

A detective series based in Norwich called "Shakespeare". Shakespeare is a detective who tackles vandalism. Bit of a maverick, not afraid to break the law if he thinks it's necessary. He's not a criminal, you know, but he will, perhaps, travel 80mph on the motorway if, for example, he wants to get somewhere quickly...Think about it. No one had heard of Oxford before Inspector Morse.

… could put Norwich on the map

2 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Is this Partridge? My memory is eluding me!