Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Cantwell has a message for us Norwich faithful

Just now, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Anyone else getting bored of Cantwell now.

Spend less time on your social media and do your job young man!

Thats a very old fashioned and traditionalist approach! 

Totally agree though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Thats a very old fashioned and traditionalist approach! 

Totally agree though

Honestly I think we'd be better as a club without him.

Seems to have an ego the size of a mountain.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Honestly I think we'd be better as a club without him.

Seems to have an ego the size of a mountain.

Without the ability to match

• Like 3

Time to stop playing the social media game which only attracts 15/16 year old girls - It's time to grow the **** up Tod

I suspect he has wellbeing problems which exist way beyond his relationship with football. The best advice I could give him would be to exit social media, move away and try to get himself sorted out.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I suspect he has wellbeing problems which exist way beyond his relationship with football. The best advice I could give him would be to exit social media, move away and try to get himself sorted out.

I'm wondering about that too.

His post is factually correct - 

he is "playing no games"! and he needs to pull his finger out!  

• Like 4

Sick of his cryptic messages on social media, this is a professional footballer apparently. 

He's one of those players more concerned with his social media presence and output than putting in any sort of effort for his team. Sooner we get rid the better, then he can post his nonsense bullsh*t to some other fans.

14 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

His post is factually correct - 

he is "playing no games"! and he needs to pull his finger out!  

Not true.......he's been playing Silly-Buggas since August !

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It looks like @Uncle Fred has been right all along.

Wavy is just jealous that Todd is better at winding up people nowadays.😀

It’s not like he’s 17…..at 23 I was working offshore as a lead engineer well testing! Really does need to sort his priorities out and knuckle down. The lads got the potential to be a top class player, shame he doesn’t have the family & friends to help him focus on importance of being humble and to be the best you can be, both as a person and in your work.

• Like 1

I echo most of the sentiments on the thread. This Kardashian-style secret social media campaign is overplayed with Todd now, coming off the back of an ok Prem season and then an (eventually) good season in the Championship after he had a strop initially.

He's very fast approaching the line where you either learn to 'do your talking on the pitch' or you end up the latest Jose Baxter- he will soon be 24.

@lake district canary, it isn't exactly clear what he's saying, but that is kind of the point here. It's a strange smoke-and-mirrors game he seems to want to play against the club that doesn't appear to serve any purpose than to embellish the mystery of Todd Cantwell.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Always been a defender of Todd, but agree the lad needs to grow the hell up. He's not a kid anymore. 

I think someone needs to tell him that people are rightly hacked off at the moment, not just because of the football, and have a low tolerance for nonsense. 

Couldn't care less what a young guy posts on social media and a bit concerning it gets so much attention on here where the audience is typically middle aged men.

Because I don't care, I don't look at his social media.

The thread title gave the impression there was an interview. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

cantwell.png

He posted this to his Instagram stories over 2 weeks ago?? This isn’t a recent post. If anything it was directed at Farke.you are clearly trying to stir up crap in this forum. 

Edited by Star55
Na
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mason 47 said:

it isn't exactly clear what he's saying, but that is kind of the point here. It's a strange smoke-and-mirrors game he seems to want to play against the club that doesn't appear to serve any purpose than to embellish the mystery of Todd Cantwell.

I see, so he is just being a bit "Todd Cantwell". I don't think he realises how much resentment there could be at him for not being involved for weeks and weeks and how much he might have contributed to Farke's off field difficulties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Star55 said:

He posted this to his Instagram stories over 2 weeks ago?? This isn’t a recent post. If anything it was directed at Farke. 

All the more reason why he should stop the social media. Unprofessional.

I love how he can post one thing and folks here are:

"HE'S SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!"
"HE THINKS HE'S BIGGER THAN THE CLUB!"
"HE'S CLEARLY GOT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!"
"SELL HIM! HE'S THE PROBLEM!"
"INSTAGRAM IS FOR 15/16 YEAR OLD GIRLS!"

One picture, with his dog, who he's playing with - with the words "playing no games".

Folks should take a look at themselves. These comments say more about those making them than him, if one post can send a fair chunk of folks on here into a melt-down, dare I say, bunch of "snowflakes"...? 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1