Rich T The Biscuit

Things I love about this forum......

1 minute ago, Justin time said:

I’m not.

We are all equal - just some are more equal than others..........

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Please, never let this forum affect your mental health. If it does. Log out for a while and take a break.

Have a Kit Kat! ( other manufacturers chocolate wafers bars are available)……..I love it, it’s fun and certainly shouldn’t be taken too seriously…..it’s fun to get into a debate with some who certainly go all guns blazing!😉 it’s just fans talking to each other, we have zero impact on the way thing are run, we have zero influence on the games and it’s great place to do some good for others PUPS. (The only serious but fun part of this board). We have good range of posters and easy to get some going with certain comments! By the way Smith definitely isn’t a step change from Farke! Smith Out! oh sorry that’s in six weeks time!😉😂

1 hour ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Do we get to pick?

Can I be an attention seeker please Mr Biscuit?

OTBC

Yep, go for your life my friend 😬

Its 2021, be whoever you wish to be 😁

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

You missed patronising twàts I think? 

Thankyou! I was quite upset I'd not been included until now. 🙂

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

Have a Kit Kat! ( other manufacturers chocolate wafers bars are available)……..I love it, it’s fun and certainly shouldn’t be taken too seriously…..it’s fun to get into a debate with some who certainly go all guns blazing!😉 it’s just fans talking to each other, we have zero impact on the way thing are run, we have zero influence on the games and it’s great place to do some good for others PUPS. (The only serious but fun part of this board). We have good range of posters and easy to get some going with certain comments! By the way Smith definitely isn’t a step change from Farke! Smith Out! oh sorry that’s in six weeks time!😉😂

Hahaha that’s the spirit! 

33 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

If you take this forum seriously, then you shouldn't be on it.

There is a degree of seriousness about it. For lots of people - ex-pats particularly, this is one of the few decent places to go for discussion about something that is important to them. Facebook sites are useless, twitter is just pathetic and other forums are either non-user friendly or only allow three people to post on them. 

There are all sorts on here, as the op suggested and that is good - and there is a place for all of them, unless they start getting abusive. A rich tapestry of people from all sorts of backgrounds discussing a common interest. Still the best online place to go for NCFC chat.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There is a degree of seriousness about it. For lots of people - ex-pats particularly, this is one of the few decent places to go for discussion about something that is important to them. Facebook sites are useless, twitter is just pathetic and other forums are either non-user friendly or only allow three people to post on them. 

There are all sorts on here, as the op suggested and that is good - and there is a place for all of them, unless they start getting abusive. A rich tapestry of people from all sorts of backgrounds discussing a common interest. Still the best online place to go for NCFC chat.

Can I be the first to say….

Binner

18 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

"Dead or alive, I'm playing at centre back."

Loads of amazing quotes from that film but I've always been partial to: "Bitches - leave!"

Clarence had issues.

OTBC

Stay out of trouble 

23 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

Those that read every single news article and believe it as gospel

Those who claim insider knowledge but actually know nothing

Those that write players and managers off before they even start

The foreign manager experts who are experts in managers who not one of us actually knows anything about

I appreciate this is a discussion forum but my god how bad has it been recently.

Why don't we wait until someone has been appointed, give him a chance to see if he can turn around the seemingly impossible before making sweeping statements.

I used to think that this forum was bad for mental health, now it just makes me chuckle 😂

Pretty much covered 99% of the forum

23 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

Those that read every single news article and believe it as gospel

Those who claim insider knowledge but actually know nothing

Those that write players and managers off before they even start

The foreign manager experts who are experts in managers who not one of us actually knows anything about

I appreciate this is a discussion forum but my god how bad has it been recently.

Why don't we wait until someone has been appointed, give him a chance to see if he can turn around the seemingly impossible before making sweeping statements.

I used to think that this forum was bad for mental health, now it just makes me chuckle 😂

I think I win… can tick off lots of the list. Yay. Go me (sorry did someone shout from the back… “just go!”)

Good OP..thinking about last week and the array of postings trying to give their ideas on what was transpiring ever since Daniel got the sack. Like why sack him straight after a win..well Pink Un says Webber did not get the board approval for four sackings until the Saturday morning so he acted as soon as was possible. Others quesioned about Webbers long term targets..well Dean Smith was sacked less than 24 hours after Farke was sacked..not a lot of time to get a process of officially getting a different head coach into the club other than Dean Smith and once he was officially sacked Webber was on the case...and transpires Webber has been a long term admirer / target of Smith.  Also it was widely known that City wanted a head coach in place by the time the guys were back from International duty etc...and here we are, job done.

None of us fans know the inner workings of the club and likely most other clubs..we are just free to give our often ludicrous  and silly opinions on a football forum...myself included..but thats the beauty of a forum after all..at certain times, given enough personal postings, we can all be made to look like idiots.

Welcome to our very special club Dean and Craig, wish you all the best in your endeavours here.

On 14/11/2021 at 16:22, The Raptor said:

You forgot to add. Being accused of being a binner when you disagree with someone. 

🤣 BINNER! 🤪

• Haha 1

For chuckles I prefer the guardian sports page - Nuno described as looking like a kindly sheep farmer!