Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Daen Marney

How is his recuperation going? anyone heard anything..? if he recovers in time, would we still be able to play him..? Merely curious..

Not heard anything about his recovery. 

His loan was officially terminated before Jan so couldnt play even if he recovers.

[quote user="Anderz"]

How is his recuperation going? anyone heard anything..? if he recovers in time, would we still be able to play him..? Merely curious..

[/quote] I haven''t heard anything about him since he left Norwich. Marney was a big disappointment for me. I was really excited when we signed him but just like Bentley he failed to deliver!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Anderz"]

[/quote] I haven''t heard anything about him since he left Norwich. Marney was a big disappointment for me. I was really excited when we signed him but just like Bentley he failed to deliver![/quote]

Thats harsh i thought he was doing very well untill he got injured he looked good with dead balls and i believe we could have done with him this season

[/quote] I haven''t heard anything about him since he left Norwich. Marney was a big disappointment for me. I was really excited when we signed him but just like Bentley he failed to deliver![/quote]

Thats harsh i thought he was doing very well untill he got injured he looked good with dead balls and i believe we could have done with him this season

[quote user="yellow and green blood"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Anderz"]

[/quote] He was average at best - he didn''t look premiership IMO!! It was a shame he got injured beacuse he might have come good over the rest of the season but he didn''t do anything for me to suggest he was a superstar in the making!!

I agree with you on Marney - i thought he would be far better especially based upon his hyped up prem performance when he scored 2 goals.

As for Bentley i thought he was decent and had a creative spark. He''s improved since he has been at Blackburn, but was far better than Marney

Don''t forget Bentley was playing in his beloved Premiership and for the most part Norwich played pretty well, if not particularly exciting.

Marney on the other hand, came into a relegated team that began the season playing averagely and then got worse, and worse, and worse.

[quote user="Mark Quinton"]

Met him at a party a few weeks ago in Norwich, seemed a really nice guy and dead shy.

He said his recovery was going well.

Mark

[/quote]

Good to hear he''s doing ok...