Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

John Terry anybody?

9 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Tabloids were designed for you.

Edited by Alex Moss

6 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

What the f*ck have I done here, will have people accusing me of suggesting John Terry for months.

The actual point here was about why we should be wary of Dean Smith. 

Maybe consider a title that isn’t a question that implies John Terry as manager, maybe?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CirclePoint said:

Maybe consider a title that isn’t a question that implies John Terry as manager, maybe?

Bingo!

The bloke’s an absolute ** 👍

11 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

and their main choice has turned us down 

I wouldn’t want the facts to get in the way of your argument , but I doubt you have any proof that Lampard was first choice , or even offered the job .

Agree the situation appears Fred Karno’s but Webber has an historic “type” of coach , and Lampard isn’t it. Never thought he was coming here despite the rubbish talksh1te spouted. 

5 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Bingo!

The bloke’s an absolute ** 👍

Well the feeling is completely mutual, especially since you liked Til's comment about a prospective female manager pulling off the players like a big creepy misogynist. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

38 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Well the feeling is completely mutual, especially since you liked Til's comment about a prospective female manager pulling off the players like a big creepy misogynist. 

You mean Tilly’s joke about which player gets pulled off before half time? Yep, and I still find it funny now so deal with it you complete fanny 😂

‘John Terry Anybody?’ 😂

9 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

You mean Tilly’s joke about which player gets pulled off before half time? Yep, and I still find it funny now so deal with it you complete fanny 😂

‘John Terry Anybody?’ 😂

You could take 30 seconds to read my OP now if you like, and we could talk about who is going to be our new managers assistant.

Well onto the second page and you are still too busy trying to s*ck me off instead of tackling the topic at hand.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You could take 30 seconds to read my OP now if you like, and we could talk about who is going to be our new managers assistant.

Well onto the second page and you are still too busy trying to s*ck me off instead of tackling the topic at hand.

Listen pal, I questioned the prospect of John Terry as manager based on the question posed in your post title -

‘John Terry Anybody?’

And then you took umbrage because I read the post title in the only way it can be read. At best, if what you are trying to explain is true, it’s misleading, and at worst, it’s also misleading 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Listen pal, I questioned the prospect of John Terry as manager based on the question posed in your post title -

‘John Terry Anybody?’

And then you took umbrage because I read the post title in the only way it can be read. At best, if what you are trying to explain is true, it’s misleading, and at worst, it’s also misleading 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'll remember to only read the title of any thread you post in the future then Alex, and reply accordingly.

In fact, the forum might as well get rid of the text box entirely, we'll just become Wrath of the Barclay. 

The title did exactly what it was supposed to do, weed out the thickos who only read the newspaper headlines to form their world views, my wife's 88 year old grandad does exactly the same.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten