Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

John Terry anybody?

Left as assistant manager at Villa in the summer to look for a management job.

Lots of Villa fans don't think its a coincidence that Villa's form has been poorer his season with him gone, a bit like Lambert going downhill when he lost Culverhouse. 

You don't need to tell me that I'm playing devil's advocate here, I know this is going to get a reaction. That's fine, because its actually a point about why we should consider dodging Dean Smith. He won't be coming with John Terry will he, and they achieved what they did at Villa as a pair.

Should be major warning bells here, because his assistant at Brentford was Thomas Frank, and look at how good he has been since stepping up to head coach, how much did Smith depend on Frank to achieve respectable finishes at Brentford?

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Terry is a nasty racist ****

Irrelevant to my point.

My point is that Dean Smith achieved at Villa with John Terry, did alright at Brentford with Thomas Franks, and wouldn't be coming to Norwich with neither of them. His Villa form went downhill since Terry quit.  

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

If it’s John Terry (it won’t be), then my season ticket will go into permanent buyback and not be renewed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

How about someone that won't get the autograph hunters and TalkSport giddy?

😂😂😂

What the f*ck have I done here, will have people accusing me of suggesting John Terry for months.

The actual point here was about why we should be wary of Dean Smith. 

16 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Shevchenko, Lampard, Villas-Boas, Terry…

There must be ONE ex Chelsea player we can appoint… SURELY???

READ 

THE 

Dean Smith had a poor start to this season for the same reason Farke did. His team was built around the strengths of one player, and that player left.

Interesting that our club didn’t want to associate with a gambling site that uses soft **** to promote itself, but you think it would happily associate itself with what Dylan called a ‘nasty racist ****’…can’t quite see it myself.

We’re down to has beens 

and wannabes 

Cannot believe they sacked Farke without replacement in mind

This club is certainly the laughing stock of the Media 

Cannot wait for the AGM in a few weeks 

Can you imagine Terry as our manager?....If we win a game and the player's are on the pitch celebrating, Terry will whip off his tracksuit to show he's sporting a full kit underneath. He'll then run onto the pitch fist pumping, waving at the jubilant crowd and making out he'd played the full 90+ minutes.....

Kes - football match on Make a GIF....a bit like this geezer......

38 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

READ 

THE 

READ

YOUR

TITLE

‘JOHN TERRY ANYBODY?’

🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

READ

YOUR

TITLE

‘JOHN TERRY ANYBODY?’

🤦🏻‍♂️

1/3 on you being called a wet wipe

5/2 on you being accused of having a tantrum

25/1 on Teemu searching through your old posts to find something stupid you might have said in 2011

39 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

1/3 on you being called a wet wipe

Your 4000 word meltdown where you said you were thinking about giving up your season ticket because talksport made up a story about us getting Lampard definitely makes you a wet wipe. 

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Your 4000 word meltdown where you said you were thinking about giving up your season ticket because talksport made up a story about us getting Lampard definitely makes you a wet wipe. 

I'm not paying out on that, it specifically had to be Alex Moss.

Just now, canarydan23 said:

I'm not paying out on that, it specifically had to be Alex Moss.

To be fair Canarydan23, on your Webber rant which I also took the p*ss out of a bit, I am starting to wonder whether sacking Farke and massively overestimating the attractiveness of the Norwich job might risk making us look a little bit silly. 

Did Webber and the board think there would be a flood of applicants willing to stick Webber and Farke's relegation on their CV?

I like how posters are being accused of being hysterical regarding the new coach. Its always the fans fault.

Not the club of course even though they sacked DF on the back of a win, have no replacement and their main choice has turned us down and thry are attracted to a coach who in reality, is worse than DF.

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

To be fair Canarydan23, on your Webber rant which I also took the p*ss out of a bit, I am starting to wonder whether sacking Farke and massively overestimating the attractiveness of the Norwich job might risk making us look a little bit silly. 

Did Webber and the board think there would be a flood of applicants willing to stick Webber and Farke's relegation on their CV?

I'd love to be proved wrong and have Webber announce a new guy who they had been targeting from day one but due to certain factors (backroom staff, contract negotations, etc) it has taken longer than planned but with the limited information we've been fed it's not looking like things have gone according to plan at all. Smith entering the fray when he wasn't available at Farke's sacking doesn't give much credence to the grand plan theory.

It's possible Knutsen is their man but they underestimated his loyalty to Bodo-Glimt and his desire to see out the season?