yellow_belly

I did tell you earlier this week that Lampard is in Dubai!

Well Dean is talking rubbish. That is a fact. I hope this helps a little bit.

As stated… I am in Dubai and mentioned this week that Frank was here and not in London or Norwich. I also said that Stuart had flown out here and is now going back. I believe Frank is also going back and will be unveiled in Norwich and not in Dubai. Hence the delay. 

I cannot comment about other candidates. But did mention that Stuart had not met Smith on Wednesday or Thursday because he was in / on the way to dubai. But smith has 100%not got the job and knows it. Hence why he has since flown to the US.

I believe that KK is admired but not felt to be the right manager to get us out of the sh$T that we are in. Guessing this is smokescreen. Still confident that Frank has it.

Edited by yellow_belly

1 hour ago, yellow_belly said:

Thanks Bot. I was trying not to say too much, too early but… I was not making things up … I just can’t get into Lampard’s head to know what he  is thinking but guessing that they chatted before the sacking..!?! I believe it is deal done but football is strange!

The binner and the three others let it slip to early then they told us on the Monday. They even went further and told us Webber had signed a new contract which will be announced at the AGM, to which one poster told them the Webber bit had already been said by him.

Not saying your info was wrong, but several before including the binner whose wife or partner worked for Norwich.

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

The binner and the three others let it slip to early then they told us on the Monday. They even went further and told us Webber had signed a new contract which will be announced at the AGM, to which one poster told them the Webber bit had already been said by him.

Not saying your info was wrong, but several before including the binner whose wife or partner worked for Norwich.

The binners said that they met in Norwich and I said that was not true because it wasn’t. Has anyone anywhere said that Webber was in Dubai. No. Just me. 

I think the Binners made up a lot of tosh about things. I also said Webber had signed contract before the binner thread and said that he was super motivated, plans to be PL team not top 26 and we will sell out soon. Within 18months. Hence why Lampard is joining and Stuart staying. Anything else?! 😂😎

Edited by yellow_belly

2 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

As stated… I am in Dubai and mentioned this week that Frank was here and not in London or Norwich. I also said that Stuart had flown out here and is now going back. I believe Frank is also going back and will be unveiled in Norwich and not in Dubai. Hence the delay. 

I cannot comment about other candidates. But did mention that Stuart had not met Smith on Wednesday or Thursday because he was in / on the way to dubai. But smith has 100%not got the job and knows it. Hence why he has since flown to the US.

I believe that KK is admired but not felt to be the right manager to get us out of the sh$T that we are in. Guessing this is smokescreen. Still confident that Frank has it.

I got 3/1 based on the early info, so could win a few Bob. If however you know this for certain 1 site is currently offering evens so you could make yourself a tidy sum.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

The binners said that they met in Norwich and I said that was not true because it wasn’t. Has anyone anywhere said that Webber was in Dubai. No. Just me. 

I think the Binners made up a lot of tosh about things. I also said Webber had signed contract before the binner thread and said that he was super motivated, plans to be PL team not top 26 and we will sell out soon. Within 18months. Hence why Lampard is joining and Stuart staying. Anything else?! 😂😎

Who are we selling to?

1 hour ago, yellow_belly said:

as you say your got your information and the same as me so let’s see what happens,

oh dear what’s happened  to frank then did you tell him not to take the job then 

Edited by Dean80
To add more to it

16 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

If you're in Dubai, wtf are you chaining yourself to a football forum for.

Following on from my previous post - if this is a joke, it's been going on for too long and was never funny. If this is serious, you need someone to come and get you from your bedsit in Brandon and have you sectioned.

13 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

15 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Do you have anymore information on your remark regarding “we will sell out soon, within 18 months “

3 minutes ago, Top corner said:

this is true but a deal depends on a us ( Norwich) staying in the premiership that’s what I’ve been told, 

Joking aside what a shamble this club is 

If I were in line for a million pound job and interested would not be swanning off to New York or Dubai 

26 minutes ago, McWrighty said:

If you're in Dubai, wtf are you chaining yourself to a football forum for.

If you are in Dubai, what else would you do?

Yes it's got a nice shopping complex but the Castle Quarter is better, admittedly it has a decent beach and sand dunes but nowhere as nice a Yarmouth or Wells, and the hyped up Berg Carifa (does that mean coffee mountain, or something like that?) well, wait 'til you see Norwich cathedral if buildings impress you. Besides which, there aren't even any decent pubs, so I can't blame him for posting on here. 

2 hours ago, yellow_belly said:

I believe that FL really wants this! On way back to be unveiled at Carrow Road. Webber wants him. First choice.  All good. Relax.

Really.🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, McWrighty said:

I can't work out what is meant to be serious or a joke on this forum

Wait, some of this is serious? Or is that a joke as well?

Now I'm confused

it's just embarrassing... embarrassing for yellow belly to have tried this role play, and embarrassing for those who believed it. 

Just now, cornish sam said:

Wait, some of this is serious? Or is that a joke as well?

Now I'm confused

Exactly, fun isn't it..