Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Lampard - perhaps not

17 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I'm thinking more and more that maybe this Lampard shoo-in isn't going to happen.

Norwich have a habit of blindsiding everyone so we'll probably end up with a name we've never heard of.

Or some random former player, is Mike Milligan working?

It’s good that it sounds like we’ll get to interview Knutsen. That suggests strongly to me that this whole thing where he wouldn’t leave before January simply just isn’t the case. Neither us nor him would waste their time holding a meeting if he wasn’t open to the idea of joining us in the coming days. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

It’s good that it sounds like we’ll get to interview Knutsen. That suggests strongly to me that this whole thing where he wouldn’t leave before January simply just isn’t the case. Neither us nor him would waste their time holding a meeting if he wasn’t open to the idea of joining us in the coming days. 

Knutsen is my choice because he is results oriented.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CowboyCanary said:

Knutsen is my choice because he is results oriented.

Fortunately, according to the poll and others I’ve seen, the majority of people are going for tactically astute over celebrity as what’s important.

Everyone thinks it’s Lampard, but my guess would be that a journalist etc from TalkSport or whomever was covering the cricket out in Dubai, spotted Webber and Lampard together and put 2+2 together as a completed done deal. It certainly ain’t if we’re still planning to talk to Knutsen 👍

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

Now 8/13 and Dean Smith 6/5. 

Not as cut and dried as we may have thought afterall? 

If we end up with Smith , who wasn’t even out of a job when we sacked Farke , something has not gone to plan. 

Only City could hire a man who isn’t good enough for a side two places above the relegation zone . And who’s success includes two coaches who are no longer with him. 

Ye gads. 

• Like 1

Have they interviewed the Cleaner yet? He'd/she'd be like a new broom and would make sweeping changes. If anyone can polish a turd it'll be him/her.

Edited by Trevor Hockey's Beard
spelling mistake.