Uncle Fred

Lakey was right all along

7 hours ago, Number9 said:

Checking my webcam isn't on......

PM when you find out, it's not for carrying small amounts of water... State of my carpet, she's gonna kill me.

17 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

I never thought I would say this but getting rid of Farke and replacing with FL is a massive mistake

we all need to apologise to Lakey he was 100 percent bang on 

Don’t listen to Lakey, he’s always so negative.

48 minutes ago, The Bunny said:
18 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

I never thought I would say this but getting rid of Farke and replacing with FL is a massive mistake

we all need to apologise to Lakey he was 100 percent bang on 

Don’t listen to Lakey, he’s always so negative.

At the moment, I am still getting over the fact that we got rid of someone who was brilliant for us, who never had the resources or players to make a real good stab at keeping us up and who has been thrown away for seemingly nothing other than a gamble on someone who has looked naive as a manager - the very thing Farke was labelled as. Hard to be positive about that.  Having said that about Farke, I still felt he was going to turn it round and make a good fist of staying up despite our difficult start.

I just think back to that first promotion season where he was trying to find the best combination of players and it took quite a few games before that season clicked.  He had a few new players this season and was trying to mould them - and low and behold after a horrendous start, we started picking up points - the corner might have been turned......now of course, we'll never know.

Edited by lake district canary
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

At the moment, I am still getting over the fact that we sold someone who was brilliant for us, who never had the resources or players to make a real good stab at keeping us up and who has been thrown away for seemingly nothing other than a gamble on someone who has looked naive as a manager - the very thing Farke was labelled as. Hard to be positive about that.  Having said that about Farke, I still felt he was going to turn it round and make a good fist of staying up despite our difficult start.

I just think back to that first promotion season where he was trying to find the best combination of players and it took quite a few games before that season clicked.  He had a few new players this season and was trying to mould them - and low and behold after a horrendous start, we started picking up points - the corner might have been turned......now of course, we'll never know.

We sold Farke.... wow! Who bought him?