Sign in to follow this  
Mullet

I'm betting it won't be any of the 3 shortlisted

I like Lampard and Smith and I'll be happy if either get it but I have a feeling that with Christmas just around the corner it's going to be Nuno Spirit of Santoclaus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

We usually have Knutsen that around the table, along with twiglets etc.  So could be one of the 3. 🙂

Exciting few days ahead if it's to be one of Knutsen, Smith or Lampard I'll think we've done well.

Fingers crossed 

Well, 3 more to add to the watch list...and these at quite short odds:

Christophe Pelissier

Hannes Wolf

Diego Martinez

8 hours ago, Mullet said:

Exciting few days ahead if it's to be one of Knutsen I'll think we've done well.

Fingers crossed 

Just corrected that...😎

8 hours ago, sonyc said:

Well, 3 more to add to the watch list...and these at quite short odds:

Christophe Pelissier

Hannes Wolf

Diego Martinez

Who are they with? Not on the Sky Bet list at all, although some of the names that are, are ridiculous... Sol Campbell FFS 😂

I heard from someone who heard from an ex  club press that . The top three who we believe  .. f,l d,s and kk are red herrings it won't be any of them . 

I tend to think it will definitely not be any of the 3 mentioned as shortlisted, or in the top 10 favourites with the bookies. It will be someone so unexpected, that when its announced our jaws will drop and we will all say.............. WHO?

Starting a rumour here..... As he has not been mentioned so far... 

André Villas-Boas

PL Record. 

P 120

W 65

L 28

D 27

PPG. 1.86.

GPG 1.83 / 1.21

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Who are they with? Not on the Sky Bet list at all, although some of the names that are, are ridiculous... Sol Campbell FFS 😂

Check out Oddschecker. Each of those is listed at around 5/1 (ahead of Smith). Lampard has drifted in the odds. Diego Martinez looks possibly the most interesting of the 3 I listed.

Also a curious little tweet this morning by a Norwegian journalist referencing Knutsen. Cryptic even.

Edited by sonyc
  • Thanks 1

I have a Feeling also that the Big 3 KK Lampard and Smith would be to bigger name for Webber 

I think he would prefer someone from lower league that he can control more than someone like Lampard who knows far more about the game than webber 

Steve Bruce he has got premier league experience and we will need that along with the 20 million profit to stay up as there is two players in our squad that are not premier league players.

It's gonna be Norwich boy an' City fan Paul Warne from Rovrum isn't it, isn't it....Y'know it is, isn't it, isn't it.....It's gonna be Paul Warne it's the way we roll....Isn't it isn't it.....Y'know it is, isn't it, isn't it......Paul Warne.....one for the footure an' cheap as chippies!....Isn't he.....

I'll say it again.....It's gonna be Norwich boy an' City fan Paul Warne from Rovrum isn't it, isn't it....Y'know it is, isn't it, isn't it.....It's gonna be Paul Warne it's the way we roll! Isn't it isn't it.....Y'know it is, isn't it, isn't it......Paul Warne.....one for the footure an' cheap as chippies....Isn't he.....It'll be Paul Warne......Deffo!.....

.....but I hope it's Frank......

You may well be right Mullet - Webber likes to go 'into the dark' with his decisions on who is his main personnel to support him

Webber needs to get this 100% right - as I feel he has got the last TWO promotions with new recruitments very very wrong

TBH - I would have sacked Webber, if I was Auntie D

I will send nutty £20 for the CSF if it's either Lampard or Smith. Those two apart, I think the great majority of the names we are are being linked with, however tenuously, fit what I am sure we are looking for, which is a continental-style head coach.

We already have half a manager in Webber. What we always need, and especially now, if the idea is that Farke's main failing was not being a Premier League quality coach, is someone who can improve our tactics and the players we already have.

1 hour ago, OTBC06 said:

I tend to think it will definitely not be any of the 3 mentioned as shortlisted, or in the top 10 favourites with the bookies. It will be someone so unexpected, that when its announced our jaws will drop and we will all say.............. WHO?

I'm not sure what you're on about, Steve from accounting is a top bloke!

Whoever it is I don't think we will know until Friday because the players will return then and I assume Webber thinks that they should be told first rather than read it on a press release.

2 hours ago, Doomcaster said:

You may well be right Mullet - Webber likes to go 'into the dark' with his decisions on who is his main personnel to support him

Webber needs to get this 100% right - as I feel he has got the last TWO promotions with new recruitments very very wrong

TBH - I would have sacked Webber, if I was Auntie D

I agree with you 100% - especially the last point.

I also think Farke's major problem (apart from substitution timing) was trying too hard and over training the team. Training a team hard is likely to pay off in spades in the lower divisions as the games are not as physically taxing so being the fittest team will allow you to shine. In the PL the games are so physically tough and every player needs to give 100% that heavy training can impact performance.