Sign in to follow this  
Berks canary

Why has new manager not been announced yet

Why did Norwich sack Farke after beating Brentford when they had clearly made up their minds after the Leeds match . One has to assume they had already agreed terms with another manager . So why the delay Mr Webber . We have already lost nearly a week . Could it be the chosen manager changed his mind .-

Because they have to inform the squad first, the squad aren't there. It'll be early next week when it's officially announced. 

13 minutes ago, Berks canary said:

Why did Norwich sack Farke after beating Brentford when they had clearly made up their minds after the Leeds match . One has to assume they had already agreed terms with another manager . So why the delay Mr Webber . We have already lost nearly a week . Could it be the chosen manager changed his mind .-

Seriously...

Decisions to be made, legal agreements to be drawn up, Families to be consulted, Backroom staff to be concluded, Their families to be consulted, Players to be informed, Media team to be briefed and equipped, Photo-shoot to be carried out, Media to be formally notified and conference arranged.

Even if manager had signed we'd be a few days from anything coming out.  I've had dog food take longer than this to arrive.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Berks canary said:

Sorry Berks Canary, Webber didn’t realise you were waiting… I reckon he’ll be right with you in the hour with the answer. Have you tried emailing the club yet??

They have announced it but only to me and a small handful of super supporters.😉

I'm sure it was a close call whether to let the Pinkun know first before telling the players but they decided to wait.

• Haha 1