Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

SexyBennett Has Spoken

1 hour ago, Coneys Knee said:

I’m pretty sure people within the club drop snippets out to the journalist domain here and there to keep them satiated and distracted whilst they get on with their real target. I maintain that I’ll be surprised if it’s either of FL or KK or DS for that matter. 

Could be Neil Critchley who comes through under the radar.

Could very well be posturing from Bodo/Glimt to get more compo which is to be expected. Convenient to leak issues with talks to unsettle things. 

40 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Exactly BP! I was going to post something very similar, it’s the old psychic/horoscope trick where whatever happens you can claim to be right, made easier because most of the audience is so credulous.

Ah but Sexy Bennett is a Libra didn't you know?

She sees both sides.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Could be Neil Critchley who comes through under the radar.

I wondered about him too Vince.  Looks a potential top coach but doesn't fit the "experienced" requirement quoted by Michael Bailey

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Exactly BP! I was going to post something very similar, it’s the old psychic/horoscope trick where whatever happens you can claim to be right, made easier because most of the audience is so credulous.

Quite, and there is a sub-problem - if it turns out not to be KK - in that it creates a myth that ‘we know’ whoever gets the gig ‘wasn’t our first choice’.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Quite, and there is a sub-problem - if it turns out not to be KK - in that it creates a myth that ‘we know’ whoever gets the gig ‘wasn’t our first choice’.

It is definitely not KK. Webber isn’t meeting him.

22 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

It is Lampard.

Unless it isn't. Like you said on the other thread.

16 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

It is Lampard.

I will eat my hat if it is Lampard. Let’s face it, none of us know, yes, that includes you yellow belly, but Lampard, to me, just doesn’t tick enough boxes for me to think Webber would come to the conclusion that he is the man to continue with his vision. May as well have stuck with Farke.

The more I think about it, and I knew little of him and was sceptical a few days ago, but after reading up and second guessing the vibes coming from the likes of Michael Bailey, I think Lucien Favre is way more likely, and I still think that’s only a pipe dream. 

I can't say I pay much attention to what sexy Bennett says.

As far as I have seen they just comment on things that already rumours on other sites, and are no more reliable than a fortune teller.

They are so 'in the know' that they can tell us stuff about manager targets and possible issues which have already been mention on numerous other sites...

Yet, they had no prior info about Farke being sacked

• Like 1

Derren Brown exposed this years ago when he met a group of students and gave each one an envelope which contained an A4 description of their personality and circumstances. They pretty much all said it was spot on and some got upset that he must have been spying on them. When they compared what they’d been given, they all had exactly the same sheet!

It's quite hard to relate this analogy to things such as, "Gilmour is a done deal", "Gunn has signed" or "The club want to shift Hugill"...

Or were they written on envelopes for a TV show?

6 minutes ago, kirku said:

It's quite hard to relate this analogy to things such as, "Gilmour is a done deal", "Gunn has signed" or "The club want to shift Hugill"...

Or were they written on envelopes for a TV show?

Except I wasn’t talking about those. I used to follow Sexy Bennett until they blocked me for some reason, and I agree some of the rumours they have quoted seemed credible. But the tweet at the start of this thread both proves absolutely nothing and is unprovable, while actively implying they are ITK.

If it’s also true that they delete tweets that have turned out to be false as someone on here said, that is suspicious, but I have no evidence of that myself.

Edited by Nuff Said

Except I wasn’t talking about those. I used to follow Sexy Bennett until they blocked me for some reason, and I agree some of the rumours they have quoted seemed credible. But the tweet at the start of this thread both proves absolutely nothing and is unprovable, while actively implying they are ITK.

If it’s also true that they delete tweets that have turned out to be false as someone on here said, that is suspicious, but I have no evidence of that myself.

I've not seen any deleting but I don't really know how you'd go about seeing that unless you actively tracked everything posted.

The only thing I can remember that turned out to be false was Ajer, but the explanation seemed pretty plausible to me - taking into account she clearly gets information that's quite far "down the rung" 

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

6D88B319-5DC3-4121-AF8B-D87FFC94B866.gif

I was actually going to put some tumbleweed in my original post!

I see your tumbleweed and raise you...

5tpxq9.jpg

Though I have a much ruder and disturbing picture of Tumble if anyone wants me to DM...

35 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I was actually going to put some tumbleweed in my original post!

I see your tumbleweed and raise you...

Though I have a much ruder and disturbing picture of Tumble if anyone wants me to DM...

Surely not of Justin Tumbleache?

The telling part to me in regards to SB's itk credentials is the fact there wasn't a whisper about Farke losing his job up until just before it was officially announced. As far as I can tell, the only people who would have found out in the period after the game and before news broke were the players and the club media/local journos. Anything that is posted by the account that isn't imminent news tends to be either vague or incorrect.

10 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

I think if this account on twitter had any credibility, it'd be very very easy for the club to determine who it is, being as there are probably very few people who do actually know what's going on, and thus they'd probably get rid of them.

If the club have any sort of nous then they will feed employees that are in a trusted position, especially the new ones, specific false information to see where said information will end up. It’s an age old trick employed in the music business to whittle out the gobshoites who can’t be trusted with sensitive information. Make no mistake, it will not be difficult for the club to determine who ‘Sexy Bennett’ is.

14 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Derren Brown exposed this years ago when he met a group of students and gave each one an envelope which contained an A4 description of their personality and circumstances. They pretty much all said it was spot on and some got upset that he must have been spying on them. When they compared what they’d been given, they all had exactly the same sheet!

"personality and circumstances" written up to mock the ballswchang that is zodiac signs/astrological reading. I use said DB clip on anyone that believes such hogwash and even executed the same exercise on my staff, giving them the same "reading" and asking them to read it and reply back the %age of accuracy in the WhattApp group that night. Most fell for it. Some them didn't leave.  😄 #coldreading 

"I'm getting the name, John"

Edited by spencer 1970