Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

SexyBennett Has Spoken

Bit of a backtrack from the “it’s definitely KK”from a few days ago.  Couldn’t possibly be seen as backtracking and paving the way for being wrong, could it?!

Edited by Branston Pickle

What’s the January end of season thing? Meaning Norwegian season ends in January so will leave after that? Poor judgement from us not knowing something so obvious and fundamental. 

• Like 1

The last match in the league is 12 December I think. They are still in the cup, but the next round for that is 12 March next year!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Bit of a backtrack from the “it’s definitely KK”from a few days ago.  Couldn’t possibly be seen as backtracking and paving the way for being wrong, could it?!

Tbf he said that KK was the one the club really wanted, not that it was a done deal..

Agree with another above poster that it is unacceptable that Webber wouldn't have realised this - I know with Normann there were lots of stumbling blocks to get him out of Russia but that took weeks to sort - we arguably have like 72 hours....

Not sure how you would break the deadlock? Money? Compensation to B/G - send them loan players?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WD40 said:

What’s the January end of season thing? Meaning Norwegian season ends in January so will leave after that? Poor judgement from us not knowing something so obvious and fundamental. 

lol based on a mystery twitter account, you're calling us out for poor judgement?   Get a grip mate, come on! 🙂

There's probably about 4 people that know what's going on, anything that's leaking out would shortly get found out and silenced lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WD40 said:

I dreamt about a can of WD40 last night. Actually the WD-40 can was a character from 'Dont Hug Me Im Scared' and didnt appreciate me using him to oil my door hinges.

I have weird dreams

If Webber was straight talking when he said that a new manager had to be in place before the Southampton game then that would appear to rule out Knutsen if this ITK account is to be believed.

I felt that KK would see out the season which looks like ending with the championship title for Bodo Glimt and as such wondered if a caretaker would fill in the gap in-between... have to say though that this would really not be ideal,  indeed it would be very poor timing given our position and the need to get some wins in our next 3 / 4 matches.

I just saw Neil Warnock in Smyth's toys buying Lego muttering about wing backs. Followed by a very angry woman moaning that he'd promised he'd retired. Bound to be him!

Any chance that these ITK accounts are just cleaning the glasses in Delia's and don't have the foggiest? Might have the intel on who the next office worker will be but this higher level stuff is not going to be common knowledge. 

12 minutes ago, WSM said:

Tbf he said that KK was the one the club really wanted, not that it was a done deal..

Agree with another above poster that it is unacceptable that Webber wouldn't have realised this - I know with Normann there were lots of stumbling blocks to get him out of Russia but that took weeks to sort - we arguably have like 72 hours....

Not sure how you would break the deadlock? Money? Compensation to B/G - send them loan players?

No - as far as I’m aware they said, a few days ago: ‘I’ll tell you who the new manager is at 12’ and followed it with ‘KK’.  Imo pretty unequivocal.

I can’t understand why people insist on holding such store by someone who quite probably knows no more than the rest of us.  But more so they then use it as a stick to beat the club with.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

No - they said, a few days ago ‘I’ll tell you who the new manager is at 12’ and followed it with ‘KK’.  Imo pretty unequivocal.

I can’t understand why people insist on holding such store by someone who quite probably knows no more than the rest of us.  

No she said KK was the target not that it was done .

• Like 2

I imagine there may be a little truth in the end of season as a stumbling block but it's quite simple really; he either comes here now, or we go for someone else and he misses out. 

• Like 1

I simply don’t believe it - particularly given this troll’s comment in Sat was that ‘we have someone lined up’.

This really does just smack of someone guessing and then covering themselves. Do you not remember the Ajer fiasco?

1 minute ago, AJ said:

I imagine there may be a little truth in the end of season as a stumbling block but it's quite simple really; he either comes here now, or we go for someone else and he misses out. 

‘End of the season’ stuff is a bit of a big caveat. 😁 This account has click bait written all over it. 

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Why is everyone so ready to believe someone already proven to be dodgy? 

The account literally has like a 50% success rate and its normally for minor transfers and stuff. I reckon they probably hear rumours around the club but won't be one of the 3 or 4 people who actually know what's happening. 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

The account literally has like a 50% success rate and its normally for minor transfers and stuff. I reckon they probably hear rumours around the club but won't be one of the 3 or 4 people who actually know what's happening. 

Quite - I recall people getting extremely (over) protective of this person in the summer when their info proved to be wrong.  It’s strange. I’m all for rumour etc, but many seem to hang off this person’s every word as being gospel. 

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure people within the club drop snippets out to the journalist domain here and there to keep them satiated and distracted whilst they get on with their real target. I maintain that I’ll be surprised if it’s either of FL or KK or DS for that matter. 

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

If it's KK they want, how about Neil Adams as caretaker manager until KK can take over in January?

Anyone?

Hello??

Hey the squad need a kick up the ****. Alex Neil.

KK?  The only person with those initials used in relation to our club is Kevin Keelan, so can we call this prospective candidate by his whole name - the "KK" brand is already historically tied up with our number one legend. 

Find it amazing that people actually give weight to what the person behind this account says. They’re no more in the know than anyone on this forum.

I mean, if I happened to have some kind of connection to the inner workings of the board, would I start a semi-anonymous Twitter account, allow anyone and everyone to follow it, and potentially jeopardise my contact’s career by spouting out all the top secret information I’ve been told in confidence? Of course not. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

KK?  The only person with those initials used in relation to our club is Kevin Keelan, so can we call this prospective candidate by his whole name - the "KK" brand is already historically tied up with our number one legend. 

Kei Kamara?

• Like 1