Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

This sentimental grizzling is embarrassing

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Would often a nice bit of pun continuity after Farke, that's for sure.

I'd be well up for getting Malcolm Tucker in as our Head of PR...

Definitely need to get Knutsen stood next to Rob Holding for a photo opportunity, Wolfie

31 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

You couldn’t insult me if you tried. Because unlike you I don’t give a fûck. And it would take a lot more that you or a championship manager leaving to upset me. 

....is everything ok at home?

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Sounds like someone misses the 'good old days' when men weren't allowed to have emotions... 🦖🦖🦖

Not saying your comment isn't valid..

.... but two days ago many of the people the OP is referring to were really laying into the Reeve's of TNC, calling them all sorts of names and putting the blame for Farke's sacking onto them. 

And a few days before that I'd watched a video on the 'Football and Feelings' Youtube channel where Chris Reeve was the guest and was talking rather poignantly about how negative comments online can really affect him mentally and the struggles he has with putting his name and face out there on the internet.

One of them, Hogesar, who once again has eagerly jumped at the opportunity to join in on a forum pile on, has been calling the Reeve's 'c*nts' and 'tw*ts' on twitter. Some double standards on display I feel. Not from you, personally, but a couple of others on this thread. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 2

What are you on about snowflakes?   It is snowing pretty heavily at Yorkshire at the moment and a few people  might get frostbite!

14 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'd watched a video on the 'Football and Feelings' Youtube channel where Chris Reeve was the guest and was talking rather poignantly about how negative comments online can really affect him

Thanks for mentioning this as I've not seen it - the channel looks like a really interesting take on the sport actually.  Nice to see.

• Like 1