Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

This sentimental grizzling is embarrassing

FFS! Some of you on here are acting like your closest relative has just died. Get a blôody grip 

It just a man who left a football club for god sake. You didn’t know him you didn’t have “some special bond” with him. That all flowery bôllock. 
he just a football manager who couldn’t  deliver the good in the top flight. 

grown men moping over some German football manager who, yes he a nice guy as far as we can’t tell but that all we know. Some waffle before and after each game and if we win he throws his hands in the air a couple of times. We don’t know any more about him than that!

Couple that with this śhite about him basically being the only decent manager on the planet and  how without him we’ll be in the conference in 4 seasons time. 

I’m  staggered that grown men and women can be so blôody pathetic. There’s bigger things going on it the world and other people who can come to this club and do well. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

FFS! Some of you on here are acting like your closest relative has just died. Get a blôody grip 

It just a man who left a football club for god sake. You didn’t know him you didn’t have “some special bond” with him. That all flowery bôllock. 

grown men moping over some German football manager who, yes he a nice guy as far as we can’t tell but that all we know. Some waffle before and after each game and if we win he throws his hands in the air a couple of times. We don’t know any more about him than that!

Couple that with this śhite about him basically being the only decent manager on the planet and  how without him we’ll be in the conference in 4 seasons time. 

I’m  staggered that grown men and women can be so blôody pathetic. There’s bigger things going on it the world and other people who can come to this club and do well. 

Lunchtime bevvy? Don’t worry, been there myself in the past 😉😂

And it’s not just some German manager, it’s Lord Farke btw

17 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

I’m  staggered that grown men and women can be so blôody pathetic.

You don't read your own posts then?

• Haha 8

23 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Yep, a few embarrassing public meltdowns been on display from fully grown men. Wonder if they lived at home until they were 35. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Canarywary said:

You talk like someone with no emotional connection to the game of football, in which case why do you bother with it?

Or Norwich City..... 

11 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yep, a few embarrassing public meltdowns been on display from fully grown men. Wonder if they lived at home until they were 35. 

This tickled me.

Sounds like someone misses the 'good old days' when men weren't allowed to have emotions... 🦖🦖🦖

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bet he still doesn't share his Yorkie's either 

• Haha 1

I think it's great that Farke brought the fanbase together, his passion and emotion towards the club were infectious. Anyway, even if you took the view that being upset about a manager leaving your football club is soft, the only thing softer than grown men getting upset about a football manager leaving is another grown man taking the effort and time to start a thread whining about other grown men getting upset about a football manager leaving.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

I think it's great that Farke brought the fanbase together, his passion and emotion towards the club were infectious. Anyway, even if you took the view that being upset about a manager leaving your football club is soft, the only thing softer than grown men getting upset about a football manager leaving is another grown man taking the effort and time to start a thread whining about other grown men getting upset about a football manager leaving.

Exactly, the projection is pretty hilarious in this one.

Just now, hogesar said:

And then another fully grown bloke who has spent the last few weeks having public meltdowns agreeing with another fully grown bloke having… a public meltdown 😝😂. Love this message board, never a dull moment 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Not a Watford fan by any chance are you? Your views seem much more aligned with theirs than ours.

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Love this message board, never a dull moment

I only come here for the free coffee and because I'm having trouble sleeping. 🤣

Apples

• Haha 2

Real, proper men cry don't they?

It's actually very effeminate not to show your emotions as a bloke...in fact I think it makes you less of a man. 

Football is just a soap opera for many blokes. Of course, some women too. Look at what it means to folk when a team is relegated or when your team scores. 

Not showing emotions is weird!

Anyway, you've got an apt name hardhouse. 

Edited by sonyc

Hardhouse 44......

This is the exact type of post that stops men coming forward on mental health issues.

You should be ashamed and the post should be removed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Keith83 said:

Hardhouse 44......

This is the exact type of post that stops men coming forward on mental health issues.

LOL

7 minutes ago, Keith83 said:

Hardhouse 44......

The fact we're discussing men's mental health is a positive in itself. Thankfully, dinosaurs like this guy are in an ever-diminishing minority these days, but at least his outdated views allow us to have a discussion about it.

• Like 1

Gatekeeping grieving is never the best of looks, regardless of the circumstances in which it takes place.

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

You don't read your own posts then?

Clearly not, looking at the spelling and grammar.

DF has left us with great memories of our last two Championship seasons. However as a PL manager/Head coach he was hopeless and no other club would have given him the latitude that City did until pulling the plug. It would have been great if he had been able to keep us up but he couldn’t and the board have acted appropriately.

We should get behind the new appointee and hope for better performances and results.

OTBC

1 hour ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Being attached to someone who has invested so much effort into the club seems like a healthy reaction to me. 

I wonder far more about the psychological inadequacies and insecurities of those who make such cold evaluations like they're Donald Trump on an episode of The Apprentice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Farke was a surrogate 'dad' to a lot of them.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

The fact we're discussing men's mental health is a positive in itself. Thankfully, dinosaurs like this guy are in an ever-diminishing minority these days, but at least his outdated views allow us to have a discussion about it.

Fück off. Whats has any of this got to do with mens mental health?  
It got more to do with the snowflake society we live in these days.