Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Down to the final 2

3 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

I'm not ITK at all.

Welcome back, Bethnal. Who do you fancy for the job then out of interest?

• Like 1

Does this goal remind anyone of a certain 18/19 campaign?

How many passes!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not some bloke with a sheet over his face!

That might please a few on here!

35 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not some bloke with a sheet over his face!

No, his cousin who is short of a few quid 😂

18 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

I'm not ITK at all.

We've missed your insight on all that has happened recently though.  Are you still in shock? You've been unusually quiet.

Edited by shefcanary

Well it looks like it a done deal and most are happy with it...I hope we all get our Knutsen by the weekend!

Edited by spencer 1970

Just now, spencer 1970 said:

Well it looks like it a done deal and most are happy with it...I hope we all get out Knutsen by the weekend!

Football Insider claiming we’ve opened talks with Lampard just to throw a spanner in the works. He’s not my choice but I respect Webber for exploring the opportunity. Think Knutsen will get it myself, the Pink’un have even run a full page about him now so maybe they’re now ‘aware’.

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Football Insider claiming we’ve opened talks with Lampard just to throw a spanner in the works. He’s not my choice but I respect Webber for exploring the opportunity. Think Knutsen will get it myself, the Pink’un have even run a full page about him now so maybe they’re now ‘aware’.

Football Insiders track record is spotty, at best. 

Just published this;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/sources-norwich-city-to-sound-out-smith-about-managers-job-after-lampard-latest/%3famp

4 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Cheers for that, TY - yep I don’t think they have the best reputation from past experience but sharing the speculation is a bit of fun. Knutsen at 1/7 now so it looks like there’s a lot of people lumping money on him the last few hours.

Edited by Alex Moss

31 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

This guy in Tw@ted claims to be...

Screenshot_20211108-124627~2.png

ITK or just been reading these forums? 

47 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

This guy in Tw@ted claims to be...

Screenshot_20211108-124627~2.png

Well Oldboy is wrong about ' you heard it here first ' because i posted a week ago that he has signed until the end of the 22/23 season and it will be announced during the international break or at the AGM.

Edited by TIL 1010

2 hours ago, Thumbbass said:

Mark Robbins has zero top-flight managerial experience anywhere. We've just got rid of a manager who has been our most successful manager in the Championship ever. Change not for change's sake, the sentiment an ex-player brings counts for pretty much nothing. A definite no, for now.

Completely agree. Having sacked an exceptional championship manager, we should not be recruiting another manager for whom this level is a step up.

We need a proven top-flight manager

If we get our Knutsen (matron!) do we also get Gregg Broughton back as he's part of the Bodo/Glimt backroom staff? He did help bring in Jamal and Max as well as a few others (Famewo too I think) when he was with us. 

This is from last week.

https://traininggroundguru.podbean.com/e/episode-32-gregg-broughton-youth-development-lessons-from-bodøglimt/

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well Oldboy is wrong about ' you heard it here first ' because i posted a week ago that he has signed until the end of the 22/23 season and it will be announced during the international break or at the AGM.

You'd posted that on TWTD? 

2 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Who is this SexyBennett?

An account which still won't le me follow that's said to be someone that works for the club that from time to time leaks infomation early and has been proven correct quite a few times

a bit of money gone in for Fat Frank now so pushed Knutson back the other side of evens... The telegraph now says we are holding talks with Lampard and also keen to chat with Dean Smith.

2 hours ago, sonyc said:

I've been thinking about a couple of scenarios:....Knutsen will want to see out his final 4 games at Bodo Glimt (two against high placed teams, two against struggling teams) with the main season ending 12th December. Bodo Glimt are top and 5 points clear at the moment. They could be confirmed champions before.

Just wondering if a longer term appointment (2 or 3 years?) might tempt him. A chance to get into the English leagues at a club with similar values etc. Playing in the Championship would not put him off I doubt? 

Then there would need to be some kind of interim arrangement for about a month? 

Or...we will appoint someone who does have the form for keeping us in the PL. That would have to be someone like Hodgson. Not exciting but solid. This would only be a temporary solution if so (I believe). 

Then I've wondered if both scenarios could turn out to be possible.

Am I overthinking this? It is interesting to speculate.

Hard to see how he will be anything different from Daniel, would seem an odd replacement imo

1 minute ago, Tetteys Jig said:

a bit of money gone in for Fat Frank now so pushed Knutson back the other side of evens... The telegraph now says we are holding talks with Lampard and also keen to chat with Dean Smith.

Rather have Steve Bruce than Smith

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Hard to see how he will be anything different from Daniel, would seem an odd replacement imo

Nevermind how Paddy has said the two managers we have been talking to are 'experienced' which it's fair to say Knuts is not

1 hour ago, cornish sam said:

I know everyone's favourite itk has now opined, but, if it isn't Knutson what about Fonseca? I've seen little mention of him in these pages and seems to be very keen to come to the pl. I'm no expert on his preferred style but his CV is pretty good ..

I did see Fonseca was trending earlier