Chelm Canary

Danie Farke hall of fame?

I will be keeping a keen eye on his Farke's career from this point forward. 

Is it unlikely to suggest he might be managing this club again one day?  Maybe. 

Do I love the:guy? Yes 

Hall of fame? He should be in it already. 

Legend.

• Like 2

Yes but not yet, it would be seen as insulting or condescending. 

Leave it until he's got grey hair, or at least until the dust has settled and he's a few years into another job.

As an aside what has happened to The Hall Of Fame as i cannot recall the last time a name was put up to be added to it ?

Maybe one for the OSP to follow up unless anybody knows.

@Feedthewolf or @Lessingham Canary.

Edited by TIL 1010

12 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

I will be keeping a keen eye on his Farke's career from this point forward. 

Is it unlikely to suggest he might be managing this club again one day?  Maybe. 

Do I love the:guy? Yes 

Hall of fame? He should be in it already. 

Legend.

Hall of fame ASAP

To echo what most have said. It's a no brainer but at a later date. His coach staff too. They have been part of the success.

As someone asked. What has happened to the hall of fame? Could more of a thing be made of it?  Perhaps there could be inductions every few years. Put to a vote. Would be an excuse for the club to make a few quid with a meal and a ceremony. A bit like the rock n roll HOF. Or perhaps incorporate inductions into the end of season dinner?

Edited by The Raptor

I think there's a wall at Colney with the Hall Of Famers on? There's one big long wall with a list of every player who's ever played for the club, and then a smaller end wall with the HOF guys on... can anyone else who's been to Colney recently confirm?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Norwich R Us said:

"We'll meet again"

Can't help but think he might be a Stuart Webber DoF replacement one day...

Totally agree. Who better to be DoF here than the man who built the path for youth to follow?

The NCFC Hall of Fame started OK but became a joke, it was like "let's just add anyone" and has devalued the whole concept of having one.

Dean Ashton? Andy Marshall? Dion Dublin? Come off it.

Maybe the hall of game needs to be reinvented. But whatever way Farke deserves the highest recognition at our club, even without 2 titles, he would deserve it for the way he conducted himself and endeared himself to out fine city and county. 

12 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think there's a wall at Colney with the Hall Of Famers on? There's one big long wall with a list of every player who's ever played for the club, and then a smaller end wall with the HOF guys on... can anyone else who's been to Colney recently confirm?

What has happened to nominations being put forward to join it wolfie because i am struggling to remember when it was last mentioned by the club in a matchday programme or on the official site.

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What has happened to nominations being put forward to join it wolfie because i am struggling to remember when it was last mentioned by the club in a matchday programme or on the official site.

2012 was the last time anybody was added to it

I also recall Lambert being very uneasy about being added to it so soon, especially as he was still at the club. He left not long after also.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

I can confirm i have seen the wall of fame, and as well as "hall of famers" and every player to represent the club, pretty sure there is a section showing all managers in their own right.

wall of fame.jpg

Edited by Lessingham Canary
add a photograph

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

2012 was the last time anybody was added to it

@Feedthewolf and @Lessingham Canary yes chaps we know where it is but my question related to why has it apparently fallen by the wayside as highlighted here by TVB.

One for you guys on the OSP maybe ?

13 hours ago, Norwich R Us said:

"We'll meet again"

Can't help but think he might be a Stuart Webber DoF replacement one day...

Very interesting notion, obviously we aren't that privy into the transfer dealings as technically Farke was just the first team coach but I wonder how involved he was with picking which targets to go for 

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

@Feedthewolf and @Lessingham Canary yes chaps we know where it is but my question related to why has it apparently fallen by the wayside as highlighted here by TVB.

One for you guys on the OSP maybe ?

I can add it to the long list for our January meeting, Tilly... although, as ever, you might get a quicker response by emailing the club directly 🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I can add it to the long list for our January meeting, Tilly... although, as ever, you might get a quicker response by emailing the club directly 🙂

Well if you already have a long list with two months to go before the next meeing good luck but you are a fans represenatative and as such i would have thought you guys would be our first point of contact.

Anyway as Caroline Ellis has gone who do you e-mail because as far as i am aware she has not been replaced ?

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well if you already have a long list with two months to go before the next meeing good luck but you are a fans represenatative and as such i would have thought you guys would be our first point of contact.

Anyway as Caroline Ellis has gone who do you e-mail because as far as i am aware she has not been replaced ?

I'll add it to the list.

Same email address as before, it's still monitored by Lynette and her team.

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'll add it to the list.

Same email address as before, it's still monitored by Lynette and her team.

I am sure Caroline will be delighted to know the club are still using her name on an e-mail address. Why is that as it seems weird to me as i assume she will be replaced ?