Sign in to follow this  
mastoola

Daniel speaks

"We, and by that I mean our coaching staff of Edmund Riemer, Christopher John, Chris Domogalla and myself, have had a great time at Norwich City which has now come to an end,"

"We leave Norwich with great pride. Having worked for this exceptional club for almost four and a half years means a lot to us. Our special thanks go to the fans who have always supported the team and us, making the many great moments at Carrow Road unforgettable.

"Two promotions to the Premier League together will connect us forever. Football is a short term business and for that we were quite long term in Norwich because it was made possible by Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones and Stuart Webber.

"Goodbye, Canaries. We'll see you again."

Such a classy man!

• Like 1

100% agree, unparalleled.

In 30+ years I've never experienced this - yes we've had the odd manager who I've been sad to see leave, but it's always been a case of being poached by a slightly bigger fish in the pond (Walker / O'Neill / Lambert)... every other manager we've sacked, while being a shame for them on a personal level, I've ranged from being 'meh' to couldn't have come soon enough about.

Will follow his career closely and wish him every success for the future.

• Like 3

Yes, this has been a totally committed management team from day one. The passion and dedication of Daniel and the whole team has been amazing, even down to coaching staff being booked for contesting decisions on the pitch. Our club has grown hugely in many different ways as a result. A massive thanks to Daniel and the whole management team.

Edited by Yelloow Since 72

Top man. Encapsulates everything we liked about him. To pay tribute to Webber 24 hours after having been sacked by him is particularly classy.

Edited by Robert N. LiM

Thought this, from Goreham, summed up Daniel nicely, too:. 

"The best thing I can say about Farke is that I’ve rarely met anyone so constant. Whether Norwich were 14th in The Championship, winning promotion or getting relegated his manner barely changed. We always got the same Daniel Farke. That ability to be consistent, no matter what was going on, is a quality you don’t see often in life and is certainly lacking in the frantic world of football. Not many managers stay in the same job for four-and-a-half years."

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/ncfc-bbc-chris-goreham-farke-sacking-8470346

Maybe its time we had a sihthouse in charge instead of all these nice chaps. Lambert was one afterwards but at the time was haild as the Messiah.

Good luck to them all in the future.

Sean Dyche is effectively the modern day Warnock.  What I mean by that is that managers in this country have changed dramatically in the past 5-10 years, Farke is of that modern design and philosophy which is a norm, not exception. 

Managers look to emulate Pep/Tuchel/Klopp today, not Alex Ferguson.  With that I think there will always be professionalism displayed in these instances and would be more a story if distaste did come out (i.e. in the case of how Bruce felt he was treated by fans).

14 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Sean Dyche is effectively the modern day Warnock.  What I mean by that is that managers in this country have changed dramatically in the past 5-10 years, Farke is of that modern design and philosophy which is a norm, not exception. 

Managers look to emulate Pep/Tuchel/Klopp today, not Alex Ferguson.  With that I think there will always be professionalism displayed in these instances and would be more a story if distaste did come out (i.e. in the case of how Bruce felt he was treated by fans).

Just to let you know that you have to be careful of the terminology used in this modern so called game. I have been getting 😔 grief when I mention manager. I've been getting it all wrong . You have to say head coach now not manager WTF. 🙄 who gives a flying  f

As far as I'm concerned  the man head coach whatever is also a manager. 

11 minutes ago, Mengo said:

As far as I'm concerned  the man head coach whatever is also a manager. 

Their the same people who will hate this post as there brains can't handle it! 🙂

4 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Their the same people who will hate this post as there brains can't handle it! 🙂

For sure. Pedantic minds. Football is a simple game . Keep it that way. Titles of people mean nothing

Let's just get a new guy in whoever it may be and harness the talent 👌 that is here at carrow road. New era. Onwards and upwards. Manager.  Head coach. Coach. Scientific coach. Director of talent. I love football honestly manager/ coach. 

8 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Ware not necessarily the same