Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Andrew O

Should he be the first name on the teamsheet? In my eyes we look better with him in the team. 

Just to make him feel at home I think a song about him based on the Hokey Cokey is required 

Issue is that he's still young, and while I do think he's one of our best defenders I would imagine Kabak probably has a 'must appear a certain number of times' clause, and Hanley other than injury due to him being captain and all is pretty much undropabe

Thought that he was outstanding from the off yesterday. Marshalled Toney brilliantly. Has to be a definite starter. Not the biggest fan of Gibson but thought that he had his best game yesterday. Omobamidele & Gibson looked like our best and most solid pairing to date.Anyone else think that Toney’s tackle on Omobamidele at the beginning of the game deserved more than a yellow card. His studs looked very high to me and there was clear intent on causing an injury?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Should he be the first name on the teamsheet? In my eyes we look better with him in the team. 

Just to make him feel at home I think a song about him based on the Hokey Cokey is required 

Oh, Omobamidele!

He puts his left foot in, your right foot out, that's what it's all about!!

• Like 1