Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Who takes training Monday morning

I know half the team are away on duty , but the rest still need training and as all back room left with farke... whos the man for that job  ...? 

Just now, Iwans teeth said:

I know half the team are away on duty , but the rest still need training and as all back room left with farke... whos the man for that job  ...? 

None back till Friday apparently 

5 minutes ago, Iwans teeth said:

It's already been announced Steve weaver will be

• Like 1

Nobody from the first team will be in until Friday due to the international break

1 hour ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Steve Weaver. No one back till Friday.

Correct. And Farke was to be on leave and was returning to his family in Germany until Friday!

Fridays are off until Friday when Weaver will take training if need be. With no training for 4 days how the hell is Todd Cantwell ever going to get up to speed ?

Me. I'm off this week so gonna make my way down to Colney first thing. Gonna organise a coach and get the players to run up and down Mousehole Heath 25 times. 

Im gonna have a chat with Todd and tell him that he's not bigger than the club and can **** off if he thinks he's bigger than a half decent Championship side.

I'll be telling Gilmore that he's starting against Southampton next to Stormin Norman, sending Rupp back to the Bundesleague and the ginger Dean Coney back to the US of A! 

Edited by Sideshow Tim

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Fridays are off until Friday when Weaver will take training if need be. With no training for 4 days how the hell is Todd Cantwell ever going to get up to speed ?

I’m sure he will continue his rehabilitation with the u23s