dylanisabaddog

TWTD to lighten your mood

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/521858/steve-bruce-to-norwich/#14

Several think Steve BrucešŸ¤”

This one is hilariousĀ 

Lampard sounds prestigious but it's a gamble, he's far less experienced in this kind of situation

They may already have a random German manager lined up but we'll see who they go for

I actually think an experienced Firefighter manager would make more sense than Budgie fans would probably think, it's just they have delusions of grandeur and will want someone a bit flashier

• Like 2

We have delusionsĀ of grandeur? Ā Thatā€™s rich, considering some of the players they seemed to think theyā€™d be getting in the summer. Ā I think most of us know precisely where we are in the football worldā€¦they still seem to think itā€™s the late 70s/early 80s and that everyone loves them as their ā€˜second teamā€™

Edited by Branston Pickle

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

We have delusionsĀ of grandeur? Ā Thatā€™s rich, considering some of the players they seemed to think theyā€™d be getting in the summer. Ā I think most of us know precisely where we are in the football worldā€¦they still seem to think itā€™s the late 70s/early 80s and that everyone loves them as their ā€˜second teamā€™

Ha ha. I doubt anyone gives them so much as a second thought now a days.

TheyĀ have made themselves irrelevant and other than Norwoods I couldn't name any of their team

Ā 

Ā 

49 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Why does the mood need to be lightened?...we won thisĀ weekend AND Farke was sacked...

Get a life mate

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Best team to ever play in league 1, ready for the championship šŸ˜.Ā 

Must be worried we're going to poach Cook.

26 minutes ago, Ian said:

Get a life mate

Explain?

...many wanted Farke out after the appalling start to the season we made - myself included

The bonus was that we didnt have to endure another defeat for it to happen

...now see if you can come back with something a bit better than that pathetic previous offering

42 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Explain?

...many wanted Farke out after the appalling start to the season we made - myself included

The bonus was that we didnt have to endure another defeat for it to happen

...now see if you can come back with something a bit better than that pathetic previous offering

You must be on a wind up? Surely it's not possible for someone to be this dense?

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

You must be on a wind up? Surely it's not possible for someone to be this dense?

...clearly not

...the comeback was evenĀ worse

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...clearly not

...the comeback was evenĀ worse

Okay, well to spell it out for you - clearly a lot of fans are quite sad about last night's sacking, hence the wording in the original post.

Your comment clearly just gloating at others' expense, hence my original post.

Hope that clarifies things for you.Ā šŸ‘

Edited by Ian

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Okay, well to spell it out for you - clearly a lot of fans are quite sad about last night's sacking, hence the wording in the original post.

Your comment clearly just gloating at others' expense, hence my original post.

Hope that clarifies things for you.Ā šŸ‘

...not really

The OP suggested that the 'mood needed lighting'....when I didnt think it did

We'e finally wonĀ a game this season and a manager who many felt their time was up had been removed.

...just because YOU might hold a differing view wouldnt warrant a parthetic line as 'get a life'....and as for 'mate'..you can leave thar cr@p out

I wonder if any of that helps at all

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Ha, I wondered who they were playing. Which division are Oldham in , I canā€™t be bothered to look it up.

Three from the bottom of league 2

• Haha 1

So it's a non-profit trip up to Oldham on a dark, damp, cold Tuesday night for an FA Cup replay.

Well they should be used to slumming it by now, being in their third L.1. season.

I hope they win, I want ITFC in Round 3, preferably at the Loo.

They need putting back in their place, as a large degree of cockiness can be detected after a slight upturn in results.

Also, The 'Daily Norwich' has re-appeared as a result of this and our Chelsea result.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...not really

The OP suggested that the 'mood needed lighting'....when I didnt think it did

You know exactly what you were doing chap, bit sad you have to try and play the victim now.