Sign in to follow this  
pete

Lakey broken hearted

Hates managers coaches or whoever losing their jobs especially where they have been poor.  Daniel latest to have his unwavering support.  Gues we'll see a dimunition in his blind faith in maintaining our PL survival.  Expect to see you now criticising new appointment when he fails to keep us up.  Which he will whoever picks the team is limited by the lack of ability and quality currently at the club. 

• Haha 1

Leave poor lakey alone. He's passionate about the club which should never been criticised.

We should be more concerned with getting to Carrow road and stopping lampard, Martin, alladyce etc getting anywhere near it!

• Like 1

Indeed Lakey is a top guy and poster, as others I don’t always agree with his views as I don’t with a lot, but he’s passionate about the club and holds to his views. The same as others on both sides of the debate on a lot of things.

This time I’m in the Lakey camp, we’ve lost a bloody good coach who gets so much out of dross players he made Webber look good with some on the signing he’s bought in.

Without Farke, Aarons, Cantwell, Lewis, Godfrey, Omobamdele would still be in our under 23 squad, Buendia & Pukki would never have been as brilliant as they had been for us. The guy is a great coach and this might be seen in the performance of our next coach……time will tell.

Are we not all disappointed with this? I would presume after what Farke has achieved that we all wanted him to succeed at this level. Irrelevant of his record at this level and it is likely the correct decision there is still the emotion of parting ways with a very likeable man who’s give us some of the best memories we’ve had at championship level 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There's more to life than football, pete mate - and more to life than starting threads about me. Suggest you try and find something better to do 👍

This is a real G post!

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There's more to life than football, pete mate - and more to life than starting threads about me. Suggest you try and find something better to do 👍

Too true more important things in life , managers know the risks and will earn more than most of us will ever do in a lifetime, Lakey adds variety to the forum 

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

This is a real G post!

What's that phrase you like? "A permanent residence in their heads" or near equivalent.😀