Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

How should Farke have been sacked?

15 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Like all emotionally involved pet owners DF should have been 'let go' well before it got to this stage.

My suspicion is that it was his backroom staff and coaches rather than the man himself that weren't up to it and they should have been disposed of much earlier.

It always fascinates me the borderline sociopathic commentaries regarding football, a game of 'passion'. 

I think it was done as well as any sacking could have been done. There is never a good time to sack someone. 

I think it was the correct decision and Farke will leave with a lot of cash, a win, and a very high chance of being in employment very soon. Plus he got to say goodbye,  to the players, staff on Saturday... doubt most get that opportunity.

Great bloke, time was up unfortunately. Will get a great reception when he comes back one day.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I think it was done as well as any sacking could have been done. There is never a good time to sack someone. 

I think it was the correct decision and Farke will leave with a lot of cash, a win, and a very high chance of being in employment very soon. Plus he got to say goodbye,  to the players, staff on Saturday... doubt most get that opportunity.

Great bloke, time was up unfortunately. Will get a great reception when he comes back one day.

Absolutely agree.  Never a great time to do these things, but given that it had to be done this was the least worst time to do it.

26 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Farke also leaves with his proud record of honouring his contracts intact.

I feel a bit sorry for Webber. But he's shown strength. What happens next will now define him.

I'm gutted for Delia and Michael. They basically had to choose between Webber and Farke. Had they over ruled Webber he'd be gone. He'd better not let them down now.

Personally I still think the best thing that could have happened would have been Farke turning this round. And I'm ok with that.

💛💚

• Like 1