Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Who is next

1 minute ago, Yellowhammer said:

My bet is  Neil Adams or Steve Bruce 

Hopefully you'd lose that bet. 

If I was a betting man (I am), I think either Lamps or Nuno. Although ironically I've had a cheeky fiver on the Bode /Glimt bloke.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Yep blame the Pinkun, blame the fans.

Hodgson until the end of the season.

Danny Murphy would wet his pants with excitement at that on MOTD, loves himself a bit of Hodgson. 

6 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

The NCFC support.....it's all our fault.....

No it isn’t! The coach was not getting results in a result driven business, you don’t get results your £ starts to dry up, and could NCFC afford for that to happen. Quite simply NO. Is not the supporters fault at all!

2 hours ago, City 2nd said:

No it isn’t! The coach was not getting results in a result driven business, you don’t get results your £ starts to dry up, and could NCFC afford for that to happen. Quite simply NO. Is not the supporters fault at all!

Nah.....we're just not subservient enough.....

2 hours ago, City 2nd said:

I'm not sure you get Mellos sarcasm chap 😂

8 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hopefully you'd lose that bet. 

If I was a betting man (I am), I think either Lamps or Nuno. Although ironically I've had a cheeky fiver on the Bode /Glimt bloke.

Think you have hit the nail on the head! It won’t be Adams. He is destined to be our next DOF following his recent promotion from loans manager.

depending on Webber I would say your £5 on Bode/Glimt is a good bet.

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm not sure you get Mellos sarcasm chap 😂

Sarcasm or not. plenty on here suggesting it’s the supporters fault in wanting Farke out!

Just now, City 2nd said:

Sarcasm or not. plenty on here suggesting it’s the supporters fault in wanting Farke out!

Oh agreed, Rhino for example is talking utter tosh, I will always support the club ahead of any individual and that includes a beloved manager. I support Norwich City simple as that. 

1 minute ago, City 2nd said:

I've been tugging at my forelock to be a better fan so much that I've now reached the nape of my neck and almost my back hair...."I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy"......

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Oh agreed, Rhino for example is talking utter tosh, I will always support the club ahead of any individual and that includes a beloved manager. I support Norwich City simple as that. 

Rhino is a hippocrit.....

• Haha 1