Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Are we about to become ‘ Frank Lampards Norwich ‘

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

If he wanted to come I don’t think Lampard is a bad choice. 

After he took Derby from finishing 6th, to the heady heights of 6th and then wasted a load of money, barely improved Cheslea and is now being shown what a proper manager can do there? 

• Like 1

For me Gerrard would be a fantastic replacement, but would he ever come to us, certainly not from Rangers!

I have a feeling it’ll be either Robins or Bruce.

• Like 1

Somebody just offered a few thousand on Betfair at evens for Lampard, went in seconds. Somebody else has just offered him at 6/5, suspect that won’t last long.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

For me Gerrard would be a fantastic replacement, but would he ever come to us, certainly not from Rangers!

I have a feeling it’ll be either Robins or Bruce.

Follow your heart 33/1 Robins 16/1 Bruce.

13 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

After he took Derby from finishing 6th, to the heady heights of 6th and then wasted a load of money, barely improved Cheslea and is now being shown what a proper manager can do there? 

I said he wouldn’t be a bad choice, I don’t think it would be an obviously great one.

Whoever the new manager is though I’ll reserve judgment till I see what they do with this team, not going to get too hung up on their record.

I’ll give Webber the benefit of the doubt, until there’s enough evidence to the opposite, that he’s got the right guy.

Edited by Monty13

2 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Why?

Because he's a dog**** manager and a dog**** human to boot.

Lampard at Norwich would represent the lowest point of my relationship with my football club. I'd feel worse about supporting Norwich than the last days of Roeder.

Webber’s about to sign a new contract ? He gets Lampard in ? I just don’t see it - doesn't look like one of his kind of managers . Nor any of the dinosaurs . 

I’m going  European. 

Seems to be that very small bets are moving the markets. Lambert coming in proves this . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

7 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Well he did a bloody good job at Chelsea in his first season with no money to spend. Things went awry for him when they DID start spending money and he failed to manage the inflated ego of the players. My only concern would be whether he has the genuine desire to want to be a manager again. 

21 minutes ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Lucien Favre please

Take my last post about Lucien back, instead of in the 80/1 bar is now 16/1, but Lampard still getting backed even at odds on.

Got to be Wilder he can get a team up and stay up ok went wrong after that but better to stay for a extra season than go straight back down 

Just now, norfolkngood said:

Got to be Wilder he can get a team up and stay up ok went wrong after that but better to stay for a extra season than go straight back down 

Off to Middlesbrough 

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Because he's a dog**** manager and a dog**** human to boot.

Lampard at Norwich would represent the lowest point of my relationship with my football club. I'd feel worse about supporting Norwich than the last days of Roeder.

Blimey! You still haven't answered my very basic one word question. All you've done is hurl around pretty awful personal comments about the guy which you need to justify.

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Gilmour obviously whacking a few weeks wages on Lamps 😁

You'd  better believe it.

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Off to Middlesbrough 

Not until the old ink is dry is that why webber pushed the button to get wilder instead of losing him ?

My money is Webber Delia etc met Lampard today either Morning or after match 

Just now, yellowrider120 said:

Blimey! You still haven't answered my very basic one word question. All you've done is hurl around pretty awful personal comments about the guy which you need to justify.

Anyone who can hurl abuse at Americans about the Twin Towers on 12th September 2001 is a dog**** human. So that justifies that one.

As for a coach, he couldn't get Derby up despite having a huge wage budget and Mason Mount gifted to him, whilst cheating financial fair play rules, and then after Chelsea got rid of him they almost instantly became one of the best teams in Europe.

I suspect it'll be someone most of us have never heard of from the continent, not dissimilar to the DF appointment. 

Does Olano think Knutsen from Bodo Glimt might be a runner? Is there a bit of (negative?) history there involving Normann? Seems like a good fit.

20 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Barely improved chelsea?   hahaha   his squad won the champions league!

Just now, canarydan23 said:

Anyone who can hurl abuse at Americans about the Twin Towers on 12th September 2001 is a dog**** human. So that justifies that one.

As for a coach, he couldn't get Derby up despite having a huge wage budget and Mason Mount gifted to him, whilst cheating financial fair play rules, and then after Chelsea got rid of him they almost instantly became one of the best teams in Europe.

First point - that's fair play, I had forgotten that!

Second point HE did not 'cheat FFP rules' that was down to the Board and whoever wrote the cheques! Re Chelsea, that's true but we do not operate at their level so the notion that he cold not be a success anywhere else is not proven I'd suggest.  

Anyway we all know it will be another 'unknown' European appointment (like Farke was) who will fit in with the 'model' and not have an ego to stand up to Webber or The Cook.