Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

Did the team know before hand?

watching the way Max Aarons behaved at the end of the game (with Tim Krull holding him back and calming him down), I wonder if the players knew what was on the cards.

Top man (DF) but can see the reasons why. 

It is odd we got such a battling performance from just about everyone that had been missing the last 10 games

2 minutes ago, East Rider said:

watching the way Max Aarons behaved at the end of the game (with Tim Krull holding him back and calming him down), I wonder if the players knew what was on the cards.

Top man (DF) but can see the reasons why. 

Ho

How did Max react   I missed that?

Just now, mastoola said:

Ho

How did Max react   I missed that?

The whistle went and he seemed to get very agitated with something/someone. TK then kind of held him back. It was brief but a bit strange, did anyone else see it?

In any case when you properly look at DF's record in the PL, despite him being a very likable and decent man, it is poor and gave the direct impression history would have repeated itself, in that we would get relegated if he had stayed

i doubt it as it might take the mind off game ?

Again of course of spurred them on to give him a farewell to remember 

i would of thought there was a Target for points after a set number of games but then that was obvious we were not going to hit that last week as we got 3 today no idea what is going on  

1 minute ago, East Rider said:

The whistle went and he seemed to get very agitated with something/someone. TK then kind of held him back. It was brief but a bit strange, did anyone else see it?

In any case when you properly look at DF's record in the PL, despite him being a very likable and decent man, it is poor and gave the direct impression history would have repeated itself, in that we would get relegated if he had stayed

To be fair given how Toney and most Brentford attackers had been throwning themselves to the floor the last few minutes leading up to the final whistle I would be pretty peeved

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

To be fair given how Toney and most Brentford attackers had been throwning themselves to the floor the last few minutes leading up to the final whistle I would be pretty peeved

And we didn't?