Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Norwich fans should hang their heads in shame!!

4 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

The fans calling for Farke’s head, will never be forgiven, immature short term and idiotic!! You chased him out, a noble and talent coach. Hang your heads in shame, I for one will never forgive you. TalkNorwichCity one of the worst offenders, rebel rousing - pathetic, childish and I could be more peed off with you!! 

Have a peep further up the food chain. Uncle Stuart with the owners blessing fired the gun. 

12 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Have a peep further up the food chain. Uncle Stuart with the owners blessing fired the gun. 

Fan pressure is nowhere near the levels I can remember, not even close. Even after the Leeds game a lot of people I spoke to were not apoplectic in the same way as when Alex Neil was in charge.

7 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

My comments do not relate to the travelling fans, I was also present today as I have been all season, Farke being sacked was the last thing on our minds watching a gallant performance, it’s the idiots who run social sites e.g. TNC or even the pink un lads increasingly stirring up anti Farke sentiments and the idiots that follow them

Sad to see Farke go but the right decision based on the performances and the fans websites just reflected the performances. Celebrate a free press and look forward to a new approach.

13 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

The fans calling for Farke’s head, will never be forgiven, immature short term and idiotic!! You chased him out, a noble and talent coach. Hang your heads in shame, I for one will never forgive you. TalkNorwichCity one of the worst offenders, rebel rousing - pathetic, childish and I could be more peed off with you!! 

I sadly think it was Farkes time to go and I think he goes as a Norwich legend. He’ll always be welcome at Carrow Road. The rot and animosity and personal animosity in the fanbase didn’t set in like it has done in the past (Hughton) which I’m happy with

I do agree with you on TalkNorwichCity. Cringey little weed thinks he’s a celebrity. If you are reading this kid you are a no-mark “can we get 20 likes” dry lunch. Get a job.

At least we won’t hear the silly trope anymore that the club is run by “softies” and luvies. This was a ruthless decision. The truth for me is 99% of us fans don’t know the whole picture, and most of us don’t really understand football. I certainly don’t, football is a passion for me, it’s not my day job, and Norwich City fulfils a special place in my identity. For a number  of reasons I don’t get to first team games now, so even more out of touch. I’ve never wanted a manager out, that’s probably a foolish trait, built on my experience of Saunders, Bond, Brown and Stringer. So, I disagree with the decision. 
One day I hope to meet Daniel and thank him for these special years. For now maybe a pint outside the Fat Cat. 

59 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I do agree with you on TalkNorwichCity

Chris Reeve has posted a photo of Farke with Danke Daniel on it and has come in for a lot of stick this morning 

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Chris Reeve has posted a photo of Farke with Danke Daniel on it and has come in for a lot of stick this morning 

He’s a nobody, cant even get 5K views on his YouTube videos. He should give makeup tutorials a go see if that bumps it up. I can’t stand all these “fan channels”, all of them paint a really bad picture of the fanbase. It all stinks of “I did media studies in school and I’m not very intelligent”

19 minutes ago, corbs said:

At least we won’t hear the silly trope anymore that the club is run by “softies” and luvies. This was a ruthless decision. The truth for me is 99% of us fans don’t know the whole picture, and most of us don’t really understand football. I certainly don’t, football is a passion for me, it’s not my day job, and Norwich City fulfils a special place in my identity. For a number  of reasons I don’t get to first team games now, so even more out of touch. I’ve never wanted a manager out, that’s probably a foolish trait, built on my experience of Saunders, Bond, Brown and Stringer. So, I disagree with the decision. 
One day I hope to meet Daniel and thank him for these special years. For now maybe a pint outside the Fat Cat. 

A ruthless decision?  No, a ruthless decision would have been one that was made and acted on much earlier.  This was more likely a hand-wringing and desperate acceptance of the inevitable by the Board (i.e. Delia and Michael) after the plain facts had been spelt out by Webber.

He had to go, if he stayed we would have gone the Derby County route. Okay, we won yesterday, but it was only against a Brentford team with fallen off wheels. With a manager in charge who knows how to stay in this league, we can start winning more often and going on good runs needed to get the points to stay up.

I for one am grateful for what he’s done for us as far as the positives are concerned, but we need a manager with successful top flight experience.

It seems to me the footballing Gods don’t want Derby back in the Premier League after they embarrassed themselves and a worldwide brand. The play off final in 2014 made me think this what with all those shots on target and the ball wouldn’t go into the net, only for QPR to score the winner with their only one.

I don’t want us going the same way.

14 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

The fans were magnificent during the Leeds and Brentford games with very little negativity while the games were being played, those who say otherwise were either/both not present or talking s hite!

Social media is not the gospel and will never be. Quite often the best way to treat social media is to avoid it!

Anyone who thinks that two immature boys calls Reeve (I've met them by the way, nice lads but like we all were in our 20's think we know the lot when in reality we don't!) who run a website that many have not ever looked (and running a website doesn't mean your a footballing expert!) at are influencing the Board and Stuart Webber are probably wide of the mark!

Farke should have gone after the Leeds game last week. Hes done a brilliant job for us in the 2nd Division but his top flight record was poor. Farkes free hit was two seasons ago. While its unlikely with the current squad we will stay up, to just let another top flight season meander into an inevitable powder puff relegation without trying something to halt it would have been unexceptable.

shame.thumb.jpg.ac0301c8cdbfe016d216118d2ebff8dd.jpg

Virgin

Talk Norwich City is easily one of the best and most professional fan channels. We're lucky to have them. 

10 minutes ago, Wardogz said:

Talk Norwich City is easily one of the best and most professional fan channels. We're lucky to have them. 

Are you Jack or Chris? 😉

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Well talknorwichcity is basically a couple of kids isn't it?

5 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Good 

18 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

You think the fans feeling has nothing to do with this decision - then I am afraid you lack a full pack of cards!! 

It’s his dismal record at premiership level that has everything to do with it.  

Edited by Hardhouse44

5 hours ago, kingsway said:

The fans were magnificent during the Leeds and Brentford games with very little negativity while the games were being played, those who say otherwise were either/both not present or talking s hite!

Social media is not the gospel and will never be. Quite often the best way to treat social media is to avoid it!

Anyone who thinks that two immature boys calls Reeve (I've met them by the way, nice lads but like we all were in our 20's think we know the lot when in reality we don't!) who run a website that many have not ever looked (and running a website doesn't mean your a footballing expert!) at are influencing the Board and Stuart Webber are probably wide of the mark!

Farke should have gone after the Leeds game last week. Hes done a brilliant job for us in the 2nd Division but his top flight record was poor. Farkes free hit was two seasons ago. While its unlikely with the current squad we will stay up, to just let another top flight season meander into an inevitable powder puff relegation without trying something to halt it would have been unexceptable.

Agreed.

We all loved Farke and his brand of football and the club have given him several extra chances, gone several extra miles to keep him. Ultimately things had to change and for me Leeds was the last chance.

As somebody else ironically put it, we don't know if sacking Farke was the right decision, but it certainly wasn't the wrong one!

Edited by Yellow Fever

31 minutes ago, For the future said:

Norwich City fans only want the best for the club .

Absolutely - 'fans',in the true sense of the word,most certainly do but........unfortunately MBs such as this always attract their fair share of WUMs and attention-seeking t$ss-pots 🙄

21 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Wonder if it will work for Delia . Here’s hoping 👍🍺

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Help is just a phone call away.

22 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

I wonder if you're really a Norwich fan or just a 'wind up' merchant! The fans who actually go to games had NOT (publicly anyway) turned on Farke. Our record of 35 defeats out of 48 games in PL (before yesterday) would NEVER be tolerated anywhere else in football. Thank God the club have finally acted.

Of course it would have been a bit more diplomatic to have actually brought down the sword in midweek and kept Riemer on a a caretaker role pending new manager coming in but the actual decision to dismiss Farke is undeniably correct. Yes - charming guy, great character we know all that but in the PL his record is worse than awful.