Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Norwich fans should hang their heads in shame!!

The fans calling for Farke’s head, will never be forgiven, immature short term and idiotic!! You chased him out, a noble and talent coach. Hang your heads in shame, I for one will never forgive you. TalkNorwichCity one of the worst offenders, rebel rousing - pathetic, childish and I could be more peed off with you!! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

The fans calling for Farke’s head, will never be forgiven, immature short term and idiotic!! You chased him out, a noble and talent coach. Hang your heads in shame, I for one will never forgive you. TalkNorwichCity one of the worst offenders, rebel rousing - pathetic, childish and I could be more peed off with you!! 

Just how much more peed off could you be?

Genuinely curious.

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

The club obviously want to stay in the prem so although winning today, and Webber clearly stating  he asked the opinions of Senior club players prior to making the decision, it was always going to happen. Little to do with the supporters I imagine!

Yes because clearly these multi million pound decisions are made on fans internet forum and podcast rants…

Edited by Virtual reality

News has ruined what was a good evening... seriously who are we acually going to get who could do a better job...

8 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

How many supporters had been calling for his head though. At the games almost none. Don’t confuse supporters with people who like to sit behind keyboards and pump out bile.

I personally am both shocked and devastated that he’s gone.

Just now, Commonsense said:

How many supporters had been calling for his head though. At the games almost none. Don’t confuse supporters with people who like to sit behind keyboards and pump out bile.

Or don't confuse one opinion with the majority.

Chased him out😂you clearly didn't go and wobble your head like I told you to the other day, go and do it now 👍

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Exactly. Emotions always run high after a loss and the majority of people will rant about the defeat on a forum like this. Anyone who thinks the board read these comments and then makes multi million pound decisions based on them is frankly a bit of a simpleton 

• Thanks 1

Completely agree … money has ruined football.  What has happened to us being a club to be proud of and Stick by Daniel.

Im genuinely saddened by this… and how humiliating it is for Daniel after celebrating.  Disgusting behaviour by Webber et al

24 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Exactly. Emotions always run high after a loss and the majority of people will rant about the defeat on a forum like this. Anyone who thinks the board read these comments and then makes multi million pound decisions based on them is frankly a bit of a simpleton 

You think the fans feeling has nothing to do with this decision - then I am afraid you lack a full pack of cards!! 

NCFC is a business, not a social club. He had to go along with his dreadful backroom staff and now at least we have a chance of turning things round rather than looking forward to certain relegation.

Stuart Webber is to be applauded on this one.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

You think the fans feeling has nothing to do with this decision - then I am afraid you lack a full pack of cards!! 

These are the fans the board gets to hear. They don’t read the pink un forum or listen to talk Norwich podcasts…

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

I very much doubt any posts on the pink un forums would sway the board in anyway, that's if they even read them, or know that they exist. I think you can sleep easy in the knowledge that Farke wasn't hounded out by a handful of posters on here.

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

I was at a match today where the ‘shameful’ fans were chanting Daniel Farke’s name pretty much all game long

Must admit, didn’t hear that where I was. This sacking feels different to most of the other sackings in the past, I can see why we’ve done it of course but I’m very saddened to see him go. No problem with the vast majority of those supporters that wanted a change, but the 1% who got a bit vitriolic and personal about Farke, no need for that so in that respect I can see where the OP’s coming from. Got a bad feeling we won’t be excited by the new guy but hope I’m wrong.

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

Utter **!!

Blame Webber for suggesting it and the BOD and oner Delia **** Smith for signing it off!!

!!!!!

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

Hate to break this to you but, you will live. 

worse things have happened at sea 

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

You've clearly got the jokers, any update on the head wobbling? 

53 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Utter **!!

Blame Webber for suggesting it and the BOD and oner Delia **** Smith for signing it off!!

!!!!!

Captain pants, Captain idiot more like! Supporters opinion will influence decisions, of course they do, supporters are the customers, all businesses that are successful listen to their customers!! Of course they didn’t press the button, but to think the growing negative bollax towards Daniel, had no effect either is complete tosh!! 

2 hours ago, Virtual reality said:

These are the fans the board gets to hear. They don’t read the pink un forum or listen to talk Norwich podcasts…

My comments do not relate to the travelling fans, I was also present today as I have been all season, Farke being sacked was the last thing on our minds watching a gallant performance, it’s the idiots who run social sites e.g. TNC or even the pink un lads increasingly stirring up anti Farke sentiments and the idiots that follow them

3 hours ago, Gibbo said:

News has ruined what was a good evening... seriously who are we acually going to get who could do a better job...

To be honest the man in charge of that decision did a bloody good job in finding Farke