Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Where do you sit at Carrow Road?

i think it would be interesting to find out where everybody on here sits for home games?

im barclay lower block A

Geoffrey Watling City Stand, Thorpe Area (barclay end), half way between the edge of the penalty area, and the half way line, Row B.

Near too the snakepit, so you dont get looks if you start singing. 2nd row is great, you can shout abuse at the linesman when he''s there, oppo subs, and any players when they want the ball.

I haven''t been in a long time but i used to sit in the old stand before it become the Jarrolds Stand. So currently when i get the chance to go see a match i''m usually quarter to half way up the Jarrolds Stand around the half way line!

Hi Justin

At present Lower Barclay C Block just to the right of the goal.  Will be changing my seat next season to D/E block once all the season tickets have been renewed.  There is a move your seat day so I will be down there to fight it out with the rest!!! 

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

Hi Justin

At present Lower Barclay C Block just to the right of the

goal.  Will be changing my seat next season to D/E block once all

the season tickets have been renewed.  There is a move your seat

day so I will be down there to fight it out with the rest!!! 

[/quote]

lol i also sit Lower Barclay C Block just to the right of the goal! but

i will be going to block A to sit closer to my mate next season.

Only go when I can borrow my uncles season ticket.

But Lower Barclay Block C back row. Right behind the goal.

And theres this guy in front who stands up for the entire match. I look across the stand and down and there isn''t a single other person standing exept him. Wouldn''t mind if it was ronnie corbett but I think it''s that jaws guy from the bond films. He smokes horrible cigars and stinks of booze.

Anyone on here?

Wherever I can get a ticket!Snakepit by preference, but quite often on family member''s ticket in River End Lower block Q, right at the back.

I don''t have a season ticket unfortunately but when I can get tickets I like to sit in the Jarrold stand on the half way line or in the upper tier of the Barclay. The atmosphere is always so much better in the Barclay - the Jarrold stand doesn''t make any noise at all (neither do the fans sitting in it come to that!!) ;-)

[quote user="Justin Lee Collins - the messiah"]

i think it would be interesting to find out where everybody on here sits for home games?

im barclay lower block A

[/quote]

Barclay upper Block A

I tend to sit in the Cathedral Lounge toilet in the City Stand, after the previous nights - 10 pints of Guinness and a ''Vindictive Loo'' Ruby Murray. No, sorry, I really cannot disclose were I sit in the City Stand - as I am the elusive ''Scarlet Pimp''..............and hell. I am truly a man of privacy............and I''m shy.......Oi! Stop starin'' at me! [:@]

"They seat me here, they seat me there - they try to seat me anywhere!" Mello, the ''Scarlet Pimp''.....and hell...[;)]