Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Farke Gone

Non of us wanted it to happen on the grounds of him being such a nice bloke. But results ………

Very very sad it has come to it .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duke63 said:

It’s the correct decision for the future of the club. 

You seem very confident. Let's hope you're right.

1 minute ago, Top corner said:

I wonder if they've reacted because they want Wilder & are trying to beat Middlesbrough to his signature

Certainly seemed to be advertising himself for the job on motd last week.

Norwich say backroom staff members Eddie Riemer, Chris Domogalla and Christopher John have all also left the club.

Sporting director Stuart Webber said: “In continuing to demand the very best for our football club, this decision was not an easy one.

“I know how determined Daniel and his staff were to succeed at this level, but we feel that now is the right time for a change to give ourselves the best opportunity of retaining our Premier League status.

“All at Norwich City should be forever grateful to Daniel and his staff for the significant role they have played in our journey. They helped deliver two Championship titles, many memorable moments and they all fully bought into our philosophy and what it means to be part of this football club.

“Daniel and his staff will always be welcome back here. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them all for their hard work and wish them well for the future.

“It’s important that we now look forward. We have 27 league games remaining and a long way to go in the current season. We know we have the ability within our playing squad and staff to start picking up points and climbing the league table.”

OTBC

10 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

Surely not Neil Warnock? 

Christ it can’t be?

If you’re replacing him it needs to be with someone who had at least the potential to be better, with a chance of keeping us up and if not the talent to try again.

He’s 72 isn’t he? And his best days are long gone.

Ah, I've just figured out something. After we went one up, they showed Delia and she looked like someone had drunk her sherry, not happy. This must be why. Already decided.

• Like 1

Our board is an utter joke. Timing atrocious. Wtf didnt they let him go after Leeds.

Do u think Farke knew hence such a battling performance. Webber ur a tw*t for acting like this

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Someone txt Jake Humphrey he's on BT punditing the Brighton game.....anyone got his number?..... 

And there we go....Jake's on about it on BT with Rio and Sidwell.....

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Norwich say backroom staff members Eddie Riemer, Chris Domogalla and Christopher John have all also left the club.

Sporting director Stuart Webber said: “In continuing to demand the very best for our football club, this decision was not an easy one.

“I know how determined Daniel and his staff were to succeed at this level, but we feel that now is the right time for a change to give ourselves the best opportunity of retaining our Premier League status.

“All at Norwich City should be forever grateful to Daniel and his staff for the significant role they have played in our journey. They helped deliver two Championship titles, many memorable moments and they all fully bought into our philosophy and what it means to be part of this football club.

“Daniel and his staff will always be welcome back here. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them all for their hard work and wish them well for the future.

“It’s important that we now look forward. We have 27 league games remaining and a long way to go in the current season. We know we have the ability within our playing squad and staff to start picking up points and climbing the league table.”

OTBC

That statement reads like it was written last week and someone just changed 28 to 27.

6 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Someone txt Jake Humphrey he's on BT punditing the Brighton game.....anyone got his number?..... 

I have. What shall I say 😂

People screamed for webber to be ruthless and not show sentiment. 

When he does you all cry like children. 

The Brentford win was awful. Second half was appalling. 

A full strength Brentford would have ripped us apart. 

Incredible ride, brilliant guy, thank you Daniel, time for a fresh start.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

We battled well today, but it wasn't a great performance. Certainly not a typical Farke one. 

Maybe they just felt he'd lost his way? 

I don't think he'd lost his way, and I think the way we started well in games and got panicky as it progressed was just symptomatic of not having a win for so long. 

Very sorry to see him go, but hope this proves to be a good decision. Hope DF gets the plum job either in the Bundesliga 1 or Premier League that he fully deserves. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Haha 1

Farke deserved better treatment than that. I cant support that. I really cant. If he'd have been sacked after Chelsea or Leeds I wouldnt have had a problem with it, sad it hadnt worked out but understanding.

Today was a good win. And then they sack him. Sorry thats just ****ty treatment. He deserved more after all he has done for us.

• Like 6

I'll never forget these last 4 years, they have been simply unforgettable, the football has been on another level. Daniel Farke is an absolute gentleman & I wish nothing but the best for him & his family.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Delia and MWJ looked like someone had died during the game, even when we were winning. 

Yeah, I notoced that. DS wasn't watching the game at all, just had her eyes down whenever the camera showed her.

I wonder if the players knew pre match, could explain why they finally turned up, see him off with a performance 🤷‍♂️

What I don't get is why would Farke be saying what he said about Cantwell to the press this week if he thought he still had the job, it would be wasted effort. 

Which implies he was told today no?

What a sad end to a fabulous, if somewhat stressful afternoon, at Brentford’s new ground. I didn’t want Farke gone and always felt he was best placed to bring us back up. Aren’t that many mangers with two championship promotions on their CVs.

2 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

Fcuk off Webber

2 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Our board is an utter joke. Timing atrocious. Wtf didnt they let him go after Leeds.

Do u think Farke knew hence such a battling performance. Webber ur a tw*t for acting like this

I would imagine they were already planning to sack him after Chelsea. Maybe they made an argreement with him that he would be gone by the interational break?

Just now, Top corner said:

I'll never forget these last 4 years, they have been simply unforgettable, the football has been on another level. Daniel Farke is an absolute gentleman & I wish nothing but the best for him & his family.

Agreed. 

Although he was out of his depth at this level, I feel that he will always be part of NCFC history. 

Such a shame it ended this way. 

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Fcuk off Webber

You want ruthless so don't get upset when it's done. 

Pathetic children on here.