Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

palace predictions

part 1.

With Palace wanting to cement their play off place and with norwich trying to catch them i think its got a draw written all over it, that said I have a feeling that it''s going to be a MoM performace from Earnshaw. Palace will push high up the field and wont sit back leaving space in behind the back four for Earnshaw.After the luckless McKenzie hit the post against Derby wouldnt it be great for him to score the winner.......sorry heart overtaking the head again. Erm, Norwich win to reverse Norwich''s apparent bad luck of late at Selhurst Park.

part 2

With Andy Johnson''s apparent willingness to run though brick walls for Palace and then be masacred by the first blade of grass within the box, I predict 2 penalty shouts. Any others????

I reckon we will lose 2-1,earnshaw to score and Andy ''Diver'' Johnson will win and then score a penalty.

I can''t stand Andy Johnson - what an annoying little sh*t he is!! I think we will draw 1-1 and I think that would be a good result. A win would be awesome though!! Come on Naaarrrrwwwiiiccchhhh!!!!

[quote user="allways travelling"]Norwich 2 0 Earnshaw brace.[/quote]

Norwich will win 2-0, but Eeanrshaw and McKenzie with the goals.  I''m sticking a fiver on the 2-0 result (16-1 aint bad odds i thought).

You would have thought that all officials would be wise to Andy Johnson''s habit of going down as if he''s been shot whenever he gets in the box. I have a feeling he will still manage to win a pen though!!! I hope our defenders will show some experience and common sense when he''s near them!