Sign in to follow this  
Calle

What would be worst?

Finishing 7 in the league, one point away from the play-offs, or to finish 11 or 12 or something less impressive?

Is there a difference?  It would make a difference to Worthy, as we would all be thinking how unlucky we were (to be 7th), rather than how bad we were (to finish mid-table).  Now don''t get me wrong, I didn''t expect to walk this league but I was confident we could finish in the top six. No hang on, I meant SHOULD finish in the top six, which seems a very distant possibility now.

for me our season is over, so finishing one point away from the play-offs would be better than finishing lower down

finishing 7th is worse... as u know that if u pulled ur finger out in 1 match u might of been there...

11th or 12th and u know u never had a chance in the first place

jas :)

Dont forget we were the team, to sweep all before  us ,we  should have been the chelsea of div 1 this season , But we have good old higel at the helm , he would not know a good player if he feel over one,          Williams is magic.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

finishing 7th is worse... as u know that if u pulled ur finger out in 1 match u might of been there...

11th or 12th and u know u never had a chance in the first place

jas :)

[/quote] Don''t agree with that. From our position now, if we finsihed 7th at least we could say we gave getting into the playoffs a good go where as finishing 12th would suggest our form hadn''t improved at all between now and the season''s end!

[quote user="ray ducker"]Dont forget we were the team, to sweep all before  us ,we  should have been the chelsea of div 1 this season , But we have good old higel at the helm , he would not know a good player if he feel over one,          Williams is magic.[/quote]Please! You can not be serious?!!!Chelsea?!!How do we go from being £20million in debt before promotion to having lots of lolly to spend on players? And with about 10 players at the beggining of the summer?Chelsea have two teams that they can put out and they would still be able to compete in the premiership. They have loads of money from their rich sugar dady and also charge gawd knows how much money for a single ticket.I am afraid their is simply no comparison. If you thought we were going to "walk" this league I would suggest that you look at the fine print and do some research next time. There are several reasons why you should never bet on the bookies favourite.