Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

We're off the bottom!

And regardless of whether Newcastle get a point to send us back bottom, they will still be the last EPL club to win a match 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, duke63 said:

And regardless of whether Newcastle get a point to send us back bottom, they will still be the last EPL club to win a match 

We beat the rich kids YAY 😀

My bottom's off.....I consumed a generous portion of my home made extra chilli masala which contained three onions (large) and a full garlic, all washed down with 3 pints o' Director's Bitter.....Spare room for me tonight....will probably have to peel the quilt off the ceiling tomorrow morning....and dig a hole in the garden as both house toilets will probably be out of bounds to me.....

That old song by 'The TROGGS' springs to mind.....#"Wild Thing....You make my ring sting"#.....

If Newcastle lose today then we may get a break from all the negativity. Being bottom we've been the target for all the negativity. Focus will move to Newcastle and how much they will need to improve in the transfer window. Would be nice to not be the bottom hopeless club for at least a fortnight

17 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

If Newcastle lose today then we may get a break from all the negativity. Being bottom we've been the target for all the negativity. Focus will move to Newcastle and how much they will need to improve in the transfer window. Would be nice to not be the bottom hopeless club for at least a fortnight

They need to sheikh things up a bit.

• Haha 2

Watching the game, I thought we are bad... Newcastle are in serious trouble. 

OK, so they may be the richest club in the world, but how would they attract anybody in their current position?

We will see how much money talks over the next few months!