Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Football has got out for hand!

I was watching the Man U Liverpool game last saturday or sunday on BBC and when Alan Smith break his leg, I felt really sorry for the guy. That''s career threatening, Sir alex said it was the worst he''s ever seen. So why did a group of Fans attack the ambulance that was taking him to hospital! The ambulance was dented from various objects being thrown. Also the referee from the chelsea barcelona match is getting death threats from angered chelsea fans!

It''s so crazy how some people can do this. It''s a shame that a small minority of fans have to hurt the image of football!

Some people just enjoy making trouble. They are not true fans and they don''t go to the matches for the football - they go to cause trouble. The Chelseas fans that sent death threats to the ref from Wednesday''s game against Barcelona are a disgrace too.

I think Mourinho has to take some of the blame for the threats. The stuff he came out with was ridiculous. The man is a BAD loser!

The guy deserved a red card, he had no intention of going for the ball.

to bring it closer to home, I didnt see too many people putting posts such as these on when Willnis was sent hate mail. Everything to do with this sort of thing is despicable IMO

I totally agree with the sentiment of this thread, and also agree that Mourinho needs to watch his mouth. Sure, he is extremely successful (would be interesting to see him with less than £300m to spend) but this doesn''t give him carte blanche to make totally irresponsible comments which IMO do antagonise/encourage the dodgier elements of the crowd.  

To be honest I do not have a lot of sympathy for Alan Smith.

Hardness and grit is okay in football but Smith always gave me the impression over the years that he has tried to end one or two careers himself.

His kamikaze approach to some tackles has always put himself in danger - and this time the inevitable has happened.

Still, good luck to the boy. No doubt he has always played the way he plays under instruction.