chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Brentford (A/PL) ****

What a time to score that, just as Brentford looked like they were working their way back into it. Could be a real tester for them here - and if we stay focused and positive, we could get more.

1 minute ago, crab man said:

How was that not a red? Clear goal scoring opportunity. 

Double jeopardy rule. Can’t be sent off for denying a goal scoring opportunity in the box if it’s deemed a genuine attempt to play the ball.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

PELANTY !!

The pedantic City fans don't know which way to turn.😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, crab man said:

How was that not a red? Clear goal scoring opportunity. 

If the intent is viewed as a genuine challenge for the ball, new rules state that a yellow and a pen is fine. This was to enable defenders to actually be able to make a tackle as the last man, as long as they go for the ball. Last man straight red and a pen is a double whammy. 

5 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Normann will get sent off before long.. 

My worry too

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Bees v Norwich full match on Sky Sports PL 6.00 am Sunday.  

I'll love us to win but I aint getting up at 6 on a Sunday to watch it. Record it om sky I think 

5 minutes ago, Danbury Yellow said:

To the guy fixing the tap.  Stay under the sink. 
v Southampton break it just before kick off and fix it again.  Thanks in advance. 

Yep. Nuff Said...maybe Mrs NS can make you comfortable. A nice milky coffee, a cushion etc😄

Just now, Ward 3 said:

My worry too

Maybe not today but he’s so haphazard in the tackle, literally has no regard for taking out the opposition player. Just loves bundling players over 😆

Omobamidele's putting in a show that screams "I DON'T CARE IF I'M THE YOUNGSTER, THIS SHIRT IS FUNKING MINE!!"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

I'll love us to win but I aint getting up at 6 on a Sunday to watch it. Record it om sky I think 

YouTube 

• Like 1

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Omobamidele's putting in a show that screams "I DON'T CARE IF I'M THE YOUNGSTER, THIS SHIRT IS FUNKING MINE!!"

He's going to be a top top player, has all the tools and can only get better, sadly we probably wont see the best of him 😞

HAHAHAHA!!!, have those wheels fallen off the wagon Brentford!!?🤣🤣🤣🤣. Looks like you’re this season’s Blackpool from 2010-11!!!.

We are staying up!!!. Here we go guys!!!. Sorry to get too excited and over optimistic, but when you’re a Canaries supporter, this don’t come often in the big leagues, as I’m sure you all know!🤣🤣🤣, so I’m going to make the most out of it.

GET IN!!!!.

Edited by KernowCanary