4 hours ago, komakino said:

Yes. "She who must be obeyed" 

I can't help but feel that there are some on here who just really don't like women that much and especially don't like women being involved in a football club.

Edited by 1902

Look, if we do ever really turn on Farke, the banner should read 'Farke Off' and we should start singing 'shut your farking face Daniel Farke'. 'Farke out' is missing an opportunity, I feel.

9 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just came across this on Facebook and not too sure what to think

brentord.png

FARKE OUTstanding team selection, formation, coaching, substitutions, after match interview and coach driving on the way home. 😀

1 hour ago, 1902 said:

I can't help but feel that there are some on here who just really don't like women that much and especially don't like women being involved in a football club.

That certainly doesn't apply to me. I don't care who they are as long as they benefit the club. 

I've always been consistent in that my criticisms of Delia and MWJ are on a professional basis and not a personal one. 

11 minutes ago, komakino said:

That certainly doesn't apply to me. I don't care who they are as long as they benefit the club. 

I've always been consistent in that my criticisms of Delia and MWJ are on a professional basis and not a personal one. 

Im sure that is true (I'm being genuine), but if you single out Delia in that way over MWJ, that's what it's going to look like.

14 minutes ago, komakino said:

And a very intermittent one 

🙃👍

2 minutes ago, duke63 said:

I’m hearing rumours he may have gone 

Yes, Sexy Bennett and a journo with 100k followers. 

12 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just came across this on Facebook and not too sure what to think

brentord.png

Well, I for one certainly underestimated its chances of success.....