1 hour ago, Herman said:

Very considerate of them. They must know that Farke's Stollen deliveries are around this time.

His Herren has probably running a German market and knocking out the Stollen and Lebkuchen while he is away.

The cringiest bit is they are doing it because theyve seen it on tv and “this is what your supposed to do”

up there with dressing up as Santa to try and get 2 seconds of coverage on sky before the ad break

self indulgent crap, don’t like it. Amazed the sign hadn’t got a QR code for their Instagram account on it

please, get a life.

Edited by The Real Buh

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

The cringiest bit is they are doing it because theyve seen it on tv and “this is what your supposed to do”

up there with dressing up as Santa to try and get 2 seconds of coverage on sky before the ad break

self indulgent crap, don’t like it. Amazed the sign hadn’t got a QR code for their Instagram account on it

please, get a life.

'up there with dressing up as Santa to try and get 2 seconds of coverage on sky before the ad break' 😳

FIL-NORWICH-CHELSEA-102.jpg

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'up there with dressing up as Santa to try and get 2 seconds of coverage on sky before the ad break' 😳

Bit harsh there mate. Guy does a lot for raising money for charity, and as far as I know he's there rain or shine whatever division or TV coverage we are or aren't getting.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look, kinda.

im not going to slag the guy off too much, didn’t he do some charity stuff? If so at least he’s at least channeled it in the right way and fair play to him.

just doing it purely for attention is just so cringey and self serving to me. 

I always imagine the phone call after they’ve got a second of airtime with their mum who’s watching at home or something

”I SAW YEW ON DAH TELLY!”

“AWW WOW MUM DID LOOK GOOD?!”

”YEAH!”

*awkward silence*

”ALWIGHT, BYE THEN!”

it’s like, what have you achieved? Self serving “don’t forget to like and subscribe” sort of behaviour.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Does he start a lot of topics on the Pink Un?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean it's on the largest Norwich related fangroup on Facebook so it's not hard to find, but I'm not going to dox someone

That makes sense now, that Facebook group makes this forum look like a Cambridge university debate society 

• Like 1

The issue with the banner, or rather people /person behind it is you just know they're now at the stage where they actively want us to lose, most of us calling for change want nothing more than Farke to turn it around. 

The problem with Norwich though, especially under the stewardship of Delia is they dither too long and wait until it turns toxic before acting. 

I suspect if they get their banner out today, and they won't have the balls to do it at 0-0 they will get ridiculed 

3 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

What board?  Not convinced we really have one.

"The Board" has no real influence and democracy as Delia has the final say on everything. It's more of a technicality. 

1 minute ago, komakino said:

"The Board" has no real influence and democracy as Delia has the final say on everything. It's more of a technicality. 

If by Delia you mean Delia and Michael then I suspect you’re right. 

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

If by Delia you mean Delia and Michael then I suspect you’re right. 

Yes. "She who must be obeyed" 

2 hours ago, komakino said:

The best way to get Farke Out - who after his press conference yesterday is so delusional he'll be carted off by men in white coats - is to attack the board. They are the root of all evils and even though we can't 'sack them', it may put pressure on thick skinned Delia to act. 

What would you have said at the press conference if you were Farke out of interest?

If we lose today, I'd back bringing that banner out. Again, should we lose, be good to show some balls and protest for once rather than just be passive 

I hope they raise that banner loud and proud before the game. Because you just know if the camera's catch a glimpse of it and it's turned into a big deal then we'll win, If we unfurled a massive banner showing support for Farke we'd probably lose badly, that's just how sods law works and it would be a very Norwich thing to happen

35 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

What would you have said at the press conference if you were Farke out of interest?

Taken responsibility.

I appreciate the limited budget he is working under, but making excuses is not what a manager is. Part me feels sorry for him, as he seems totally lost. But the reality is he - for whatever reason - does not cut it at the highest level and for that alone, he should be sacked. 

He's not so much a manager or coach, he's a theorist. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Shaun Ryder next to him, they’ve both been season ticket holders for years. 

Mad for it!!

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

Did anyone see this get unfurled??

I was just imagining them slowly eating it as the game went on 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

Did anyone see this get unfurled??

No it'll probably be put away into someone's bedside drawer with their catch cloths.....until the next time.....