Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

So what will the score be?

No. He is entitled to post as everyyone else does.

In my opinion he is deluded about the club and team but he has big balls for coming out with the same claptrap every time and fighting his corner.

• Confused 2

3-1 Brentford, they’re a settled good side and I have a feeling it’s back to Hanley, Gibson & Kabak three with Normann, McLean & Lees in midfield which will play into their hands.

I think we'll win this one.

Brentford will be without Ajer and another of their more expensive summer signings, so their team will be similar to the one we took four points off last season. 

0-2, Pukki and Rashica.

1-1 at half time.  Norwich take the lead in the 70th min. A lovely precision pass from Gilmour to feed pukki, and bang its in the net. 2-1 final score. Trust me. Its gonna happen.

Norwich 0 certainly, Toney yet to score on a regular basis expect him to score tomorrow.

3:0 or 3:1 Brentford.  The chances of us scoring are slim but scoring more than one is something we haven’t done in the Prem in 29 matches (28th Dec 2019).  Our defence is poor and highly likely to concede.  Farke has never won a Premier League match that we’ve gone behind in. Realistically Brentford will look on it as points dropped if they don’t win. 

Brentford will come out hard and press hard. Get through 25mins, score while Pukki and Normann can still run and we're in with a shout. Would be good to see a goal from Rashica. 

1-2 first win on the board.

Depends on his team tbh 

Bus driver’s team selection 1-3

Farke’s 4-0

(I am joking LDC… don’t get angry with me)

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

No logic in this guess but the law of averages says we've got to win sometime.

Looking at the league table, and our last 20+ results in the PL, the law of averages says we will almost certainly lose.

This is substantiated by the fact that the law of averages says that to win a game you (a) have to score a goal and (b) you need to score more goals than your opponents.

And if that wasn't enough, if we go a goal down, the law of averages says our chances of winning are almost zero

It’s actually at the point where I’d love Norwich to win to see the tears at Brentford losing 🤣🤣

oooh I’m awful!

10 hours ago, Indy said:

3-1 Brentford, they’re a settled good side and I have a feeling it’s back to Hanley, Gibson & Kabak three with Normann, McLean & Lees in midfield which will play into their hands.

A settled good side who got battered at Burnley last week